Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Interviews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 1, 2013, 18:07 Cutter

Sigh, I miss SSI.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 1, 2013, 13:46 Darks

Iíve been trying to enjoy it, but Iím having all kinds of issues with it crashing now. Just got to the part where she gets captured and the damn game crashes every 10 or so mins. And yep, I do have all of the updates and drivers installed. Iím running an NVidia Ti660 GTX card. Which I know has issues with this game.  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

1. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 1, 2013, 11:55 Verno

Tomb Raider is definitely my surprise hit of the year, really enjoying it. It's very different from previous iterations but I love how everything is implemented, it feels really smooth and natural. The story isn't bad either, it feels very Indiana Jones ish at times even. Some people have lamented the simplistic tombs but I've found that the collectibles really help supplement the previous puzzle aspects of the game. Many of them require some brain teasing in the outdoor sections of the game. I like how they mixed up traversal with different items as well, it helps out with variety from the one button stuff like in AC games.

Anyways fun game, I can't really decide which I enjoyed more between it and Bioshock Infinite. Bioshock has weaker gameplay but a deep, interesting narrative while Tomb Raider an average story but great gameplay.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo