Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Double-XP Weekend

The MWO Forums have details on a double-XP weekend that's now underway in MechWarrior Online. In short: "Developer Piranha Games and publisher Infinite Game Publishing announced today that hot on the heels of the Heavy vs. The World player event last weekend, a MechWarrior Online Double XP weekend begins today at 10 a.m. PT through April 2 at 10 a.m. PT and all players are invited to jump in and rack up the points – this is a perfect chance to use that Founder’s Premium time!"

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: MechWarrior Online Double-XP Weekend Mar 28, 2013, 22:53 Asmodai

I play it in 3 monitor surround and it feels seriously awesome.

I've been pretty critical of the game to date with it's abandonment of tabletop rules in an effort to spice up the action (ie. make it more than one shot every 10 seconds per gun), but they are finally getting the balance worked out so that it doesn't feel like most of the weapons are crap. Still a few FOTM WTFOP builds but generally you get better mileage from playing as a team than from some of the early stomp em all type builds.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: MechWarrior Online Double-XP Weekend Mar 28, 2013, 21:26 Rhialto

Kraftwerk, long time haven't listened!

BTW for all 3D stereoscopic fans, MWO is playable in 3D, you'll find out how in the forum. I found out 3 weeks ago and I can't stop playing.

2. Re: MechWarrior Online Double-XP Weekend Mar 28, 2013, 20:40 ItBurn

I didn't know this was out...  

1. Re: MechWarrior Online Double-XP Weekend Mar 28, 2013, 20:16 Cutter

Does anyone playing this listen to Kraftwerk's We Are The Robots whilst they play?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo