Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake

The Journeyman Project Trilogy website is online as home to an upcoming Windows and OS X remake of The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime, a 20th century time-traveling Macromedia Director game. Adventure Classic Gaming looks at the project and how Presto Studios got the band back together to plan it along with some fans who have been working on porting the original. This video offers a discussion of the project by Jack Davis (the developer, not the MAD magazine artist).

View
6. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 19:12 Ratty

I played it too. I think it was the second computer game I ever played, after Myst. I remember going to the game store to look for a game that specifically ran in Windows like Myst did cause I thought that would be a good thing. Didn't know back then DOS games with all their boot disk and upper memory shenanigans were where all the good games were happening. Anyway, I bought it because it was just about the only Windows game I could find.

I still remember the magic of that evening in Leonardo Da Vinci's studio and gardens. I could almost smell the honeysuckle.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 28, 11:00 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Rea1One
  2. Mar 28, 11:19  Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Cutter
  3. Mar 28, 12:57 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake avianflu
  4. Mar 28, 14:57 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake saluk
  5. Mar 28, 15:30  Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake edaciousx
>> 6. Mar 28, 19:12 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Ratty
  7. Mar 28, 19:22 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Nucas
  8. Mar 29, 00:53 Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake NotOneOfUs

footer

.. .. ..