Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake

The Journeyman Project Trilogy website is online as home to an upcoming Windows and OS X remake of The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime, a 20th century time-traveling Macromedia Director game. Adventure Classic Gaming looks at the project and how Presto Studios got the band back together to plan it along with some fans who have been working on porting the original. This video offers a discussion of the project by Jack Davis (the developer, not the MAD magazine artist).

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 29, 2013, 00:53 NotOneOfUs

I really want to play Turbo again. Wish GOG would get that version.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 19:22 Nucas

i played the shit out of legacy of time back in 98. i always wondered how the series got it's start, scored a copy of the journeyman project trilogy years later but the original's disks were jacked up. i really need to rebuy 2 and 3 on gog.  

6. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 19:12 Ratty

I played it too. I think it was the second computer game I ever played, after Myst. I remember going to the game store to look for a game that specifically ran in Windows like Myst did cause I thought that would be a good thing. Didn't know back then DOS games with all their boot disk and upper memory shenanigans were where all the good games were happening. Anyway, I bought it because it was just about the only Windows game I could find.

I still remember the magic of that evening in Leonardo Da Vinci's studio and gardens. I could almost smell the honeysuckle.

5. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 15:30 edaciousx

i remember playing the demo for the very first one. It always looked kinda cool.  

4. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 14:57 saluk

Very cool! I tried to replay a couple years back but turbo was really showing its age and wanted to try pegasus prime. Couldn't get that to run either, and didn't want to skip the first game.  

3. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 12:57 avianflu

the plot was downright trippy with the dolphins.  

2. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 11:19 Cutter

Rea1One wrote on Mar 28, 2013, 11:00:
Loved the trilogy back in the day, defo looking forward to a remake

Yeah, I remember these. Pretty cool.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: The Journeyman Project Trilogy Remake Mar 28, 2013, 11:00 Rea1One

Loved the trilogy back in the day, defo looking forward to a remake  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo