Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Kickstarter

A new Kickstarter looks to fund development of a new Adventure Mode for Guns of Icarus Online, Muse Games' steampunk and multiplayer first-person shooter. Word is: "Kicking off live from the show floor at PAX East last weekend, Muse Games (www.gunsoficarus.com) has once again turned to Kickstarter to launch the next phase of its revolutionary airship combat game, Guns of Icaurs Online. The expansion, Guns of Icarus Online: Adventure Mode, takes the game’s unique team-based PvP battle system and places it in a fully realized persistent world, keeping the co-operative elements and expanding the game to include PvE, massive AI-controlled enemy ships, biplanes, missions, player progression, and a dynamic system of towns and player factions that evolves day by day as players actively affect and shape the world."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Kickstarter Mar 27, 2013, 00:47 Parias

Yup, agreed - I would really love this as a co-op game that I could just sit down with a small group of friends to enjoy during a LAN party.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Kickstarter Mar 26, 2013, 21:17 Keith

This looked really cool. I was less thrilled about the PvP only aspects, especially since everything I read indicated you needed a whole team to function properly. Since every team game I've ever played had too many idiots, I just passed on this one. Hopefully this will pan out so I can give it a PvE try.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo