Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux

An error in how the first gameplay trailer from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag was posted here last night made it very difficult to find, so here it is again in case you missed it (consider the original post an Easter egg). Here's word from Ubisoft about this look at the upcoming stealth/action sequel: "In the Gameplay Reveal Trailer for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, embark on a treacherous journey as Captain Edward Kenway, a pirate trained by assassins, and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 27, 2013, 09:21 nin

Cutter wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 18:39:
It'll be fun.

This is the first AC I'm really interested in, I'll say that. High hopes!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 18:49 Cyanotetyphas

I think I saw some gun kata in there.

You mean I can do all that by just pressing square? It sure looks nice.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

7. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 18:39 Cutter

It'll be fun.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 13:53 Creston

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 13:38:
Creston wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 13:04:
Ehhh... The Golden Age of Pirates was about twenty to fifty years before your game is set, Ubi.

Edit : Math change.

Creston

Time displacement something something animus something apple of eden etc etc.

Stop paying attention!

Good point

Creston

5. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 13:38 NegaDeath

Creston wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 13:04:
Ehhh... The Golden Age of Pirates was about twenty to fifty years before your game is set, Ubi.

Creston

Time displacement something something animus something apple of eden etc etc.

Stop paying attention!

4. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 13:04 Creston

and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Pirates

Creston

This comment was edited on Mar 26, 2013, 13:22.

3. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 11:49 nin

Dubious noticed the same thing. I don't watch tv, so I tend to miss a lot of that stuff...

2. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 NegaDeath

I saw a TV ad for Black Flag the other night. It isn't out until OCTOBER and already they're pushing pre-orders on TV. That's gotta be a record.  

1. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gameplay Trailer Redux Mar 26, 2013, 09:21 nin

(consider the original post an Easter egg)

Will Blue's News soon feature it's own achievement system?!

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo