Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Interviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2013, 18:40 Cutter

It's PWE that's going to kill this game - or rather, already has. Had Cryptic did a proper NWN followup they would have made a fortune on this.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2013, 18:22 Burrito of Peace

It's fucking Jack Emmeret and Cryptic. The very queens of "No depth gameplay".

Star Trek Online anyone?

2. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2013, 16:33 Julio

After trying Neverwinter Beta, I'll give it a go when it is live. It seems like it will be an average game at best, so it is disappointing.

Having actual character customization and not being stuck to the ground in combat would be much better.

1. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 26, 2013, 12:34 Axis

Neverwinter is exactly what I thought it would be - a cheapo action game with zero depth. Not even disappointing, I fully expected it.

The D&D IP is so strong... shitty D&D game after game gets released, yet they are still able to shit on the IP more and more with future releases that will also be garbage.

Last game that even came close to capturing the D&D feel was/is the original NwN from bioware.

Yours truly,

Axis

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo