Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2013, 21:19 entr0py

Verno wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 09:39:
I think it's pretty expected to be honest, it's what most people said their primary usage scenario for an Ouya was going to be. The list of games otherwise available for the platform looks pretty scarce without emulated titles or random Android stuff.

Yeah, that's just what they say in the article, but what's unexpected is that it's officially enabled by Ouya inc.

I don't know why they'd stick their necks out like that. Especially given that Nintendo has invested a lot into their exclusive Virtual Console and is currently selling a couple hundred titles for those three systems.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2013, 18:44 Cutter

That's the best they can do? LOL! Well, there's $100 down the drain for the suckers who bought one.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2013, 09:50 Silicon Avatar

Some big, dumb, company that hates emulation will find a hardware patent violation and then stomp all over Ouya.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2013, 09:39 Verno

I think it's pretty expected to be honest, it's what most people said their primary usage scenario for an Ouya was going to be. The list of games otherwise available for the platform looks pretty scarce without emulated titles or random Android stuff.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 26, 2013, 09:13 nin

Ouya to bolster launch games with NES, SNES, N64 emulation.

That's pretty damn cool...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo