Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: On Sale Mar 24, 2013, 04:00 nin

spindoctor wrote on Mar 24, 2013, 03:51:
Jivaro wrote on Mar 23, 2013, 16:13:
Syndicate isn't worth 5 bucks is it?

I'd say it is. The core design is a bit undercooked and it's a short game but it is decent for what it is. Just remember to play with sunglasses on because it has the worst bloom in any game I've seen till date.

<lensflare.jpg>

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: On Sale Mar 24, 2013, 03:51 spindoctor

I'd say it is. The core design is a bit undercooked and it's a short game but it is decent for what it is. Just remember to play with sunglasses on because it has the worst bloom in any game I've seen till date.

Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

10. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 19:19 Jerykk

I'd say it is. It's a solid shooter and the hacking mechanics are kind of cool. You have to edit the exe (or download a pre-edited one) to get a decent FOV but otherwise the game looks and runs nicely. The game doesn't really have anything to do with Syndicate but judged on its own merits, it's a decent distraction.

9. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 16:13 Jivaro

8. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 08:15 PHJF

Sir Hammerlock was the worst piece of shit I have played in a long time.

Worse than Underdome Riot?

Steam + PSN: PHJF

7. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 07:44 ochentay4

Rattlehead wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 23:37:
I would grab the Mechromancer and skip the season pass unless you are a loot whore and must have every new gun. The DLC for BL2 is very underwhelming at best. I guess that's what you get when you outsource shit *cough ALIENS cough*

Sir Hammerlock was the worst piece of shit I have played in a long time. They need to refund for that piece of crap they call DLC. Hell I'd rather go to class than play Hammerlock DLC again.

I played through all B2 DLCs and Sir Hammerlock was the weakest but not that bad. $12 for 4 somewhat lengthy pieces of DLC is good and better than any other DLC for other games which charge more.

6. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 06:04 El Pit

Wow. Their site is really getting hammered (GMG). Season pass keys are available again, but now I'm stuck for minutes at "We're processing your order". DAMMIT!

EDIT: Nope. Not working. I'll check whether they nevertheless took my money. GMG, once you got such a monster deal online, make sure to have additional server capacity available!

EDIT2: No worries. My order went through, I got the keys. But they're still working on their site. There's a NEW 20% off code: GMG20-FDSCL-AQQXD
The old one is no longer working. The code didn't work for me on the Borderlands season pass and mechro dlc, but even without the additional 20% off, it's still a great deal!

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 2013, 07:59.

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

5. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 03:57 El Pit

Unfortunately, the season pass at GMG is sold out. All the 10 keys they had have been sold.  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

4. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 00:01 Jerykk

You can get an additional 10% off at Gamefly with this code: SLICKSPRING10  

3. Re: On Sale Mar 22, 2013, 23:37 Rattlehead

I would grab the Mechromancer and skip the season pass unless you are a loot whore and must have every new gun. The DLC for BL2 is very underwhelming at best. I guess that's what you get when you outsource shit *cough ALIENS cough*

Sir Hammerlock was the worst piece of shit I have played in a long time. They need to refund for that piece of crap they call DLC. Hell I'd rather go to class than play Hammerlock DLC again.

2. Re: On Sale Mar 22, 2013, 22:38 jdreyer

Wow, some pretty awesome sales.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: On Sale Mar 22, 2013, 22:12 PHJF

Borderlands 2 at GMG includes the DLC.

$4 for Mechromancer, $12 for Season Pass

Steam + PSN: PHJF

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >