Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2013, 13:16 Verno

iOS really needs widgets, that's one thing Android does well that friends who have iPhones are always jealous about when I show it to them.

I kinda like the form factor of iPhones but they are pretty hefty compared to my Nexus 4 and after some adjustment I do like the larger screen. I wouldn't want to go larger than 5 inches though (HEH HEH).

This comment was edited on Mar 22, 2013, 13:22.

Playing: Shadow of Mordor, Peggle 2, TIE Fighter
Watching: Capturing the Friedmans, The Jungle, Person of Interest
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2013, 13:14 John

Yeah, I must agree Apple does make solid phones. I don't like big bulky cases and so I always use the thin bumper cases on my iPhones and never had one break from dropping it. I've had a few solid drops on concrete before too.. One time I tried catching it as it was falling and my hand bumped the phone and made it go down even harder! My iPhone 3G, 4, and 4S all still work fine although the battery in the 3G doesn't last long anymore.

I hope Apple adds more features and does some major overhaul of the OS though because I am ready for a change. Being able to Jailbreak and apply themes is cool though.

This space is available for rent

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2013, 12:57 SectorEffector

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 09:38:
Well I went through 3 Samsung phones before my son gave me his 3 year old iphone 3gs which still works great and have had no problems with it. I am sold on apple quality at this point. Won't be getting another Samsung that is for sure.

What model Samsungs were crapping on you? Plz don't say the galaxy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 22, 2013, 09:38 Ozmodan

Well I went through 3 Samsung phones before my son gave me his 3 year old iphone 3gs which still works great and have had no problems with it. I am sold on apple quality at this point. Won't be getting another Samsung that is for sure.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo