Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Island Riptide Trailer

A new trailer from Dead Island Riptide sets the scene for the upcoming zombie sequel by stating "they thought wrong" as the response to the feeling that the survivors of the first Dead Island were safe. Here's word, with apologies to Rescue from Gilligan's Island: "They thought they had escaped. But instead the survivors of the first Dead Island find themselves on a ship with a newcomer, John Morgan. As the ship is overrun by zombies, they have to fight to survive, only to find themselves shipwrecked on a new island..."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Dead Island Riptide Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 08:17 netnerd85

Krovven wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 05:10:
netnerd85 wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 01:47:
we'll see the price.

$32 on GMG right now.
I'll wait for lower and there is no way I am pre-purchasing Dead Island lol

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Dead Island Riptide Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 05:10 Krovven

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 01:47:
we'll see the price.

$32 on GMG right now.

Acleacius wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 03:18:
Too bad there are coming out, next to Bioshock Infinite.

They are coming out a month apart. One shouldn't effect the other much.

3. Re: Dead Island Riptide Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 03:18 Acleacius

I'm just looking for an excuse to kill some more zombies, coop alamode!

Too bad there are coming out, next to Bioshock Infinite. It will probably jack their sales by 30%.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: Dead Island Riptide Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 01:47 netnerd85

I think it looks pretty good. Gameplay wise it looks enjoyable, the graphics look the same as the first though. No real issue, we'll see the price.  

1. Re: Dead Island Riptide Trailer Mar 22, 2013, 00:23 Bumpy

Watching this leaves me rather meh. Which is surprising cause I loved the first game; of course only after the community fixed it with mods and Dead Island Helper, that is.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo