Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer

A new trailer for Battlefield 4 follows the recent mini-tease with an actual tease, as the clip runs a full 20 seconds (break out the popcorn) and concludes with word once again to expect the full version of this trailer on March 27th. In the meantime the clip shows a ship's propeller spinning up, which goes with the trailer's title, "Prepare 4 Battle: Sea," to further suggest the next installment in DICE's military series will feature an increased emphasis on naval combat.

View
52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

12. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:44 Shataan

What a waste of bandwidth. Call me whenh a real trailer arrives.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:26 Tumbler

Wouldn't it be nice if they built this game around 64 player battles on big maps with all the toys on every map?

Sigh. More likely some maps will take place on a boat and be close quarters shooty maps.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

10. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:09 1badmf

don't think it's a sub propeller. around 10 seconds, you can see the drive shaft, and around 12 seconds you can see the curve of the ship's hull in the background. and the trailer is titled 'sea' so it's probably just referencing surface naval warfare, which would still be awesome.  

9. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:07 Dacron

Loved 1942 for the open sea battles. Like when the enemy team cant figure out why their ships keep blowing up with no enemy in the skies, it's because i'm terrorizing you from below!  

8. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:52 Wildone

Like that awesome part in BF3 where you take off from the carrier..so much mood, atmosphere & tension. In the real game..not so much. I miss BF1 where you could jam the carrier up onto wake island..so it was a bug but fun as hell!!!!!!  

7. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:45 SpectralMeat

It was just a guess, this may be a boat, not sure.
The first trailer starting out with water vehicles, this might suggest that they will focus more on sea warfare this time around not only land and air.

The teaser of a trailer is pretty disappointing though. Why can't they just release a damn trailer of some actual gameplay, which is what everyone interested to see.
This is the 2nd teaser of a trailer. Not sure why this is necessary, I am sure people who are looking forward to this game won't get more hyped by teasers of a trailer. Those not interested in this game the begin with, these 20 second teasers will not change their mind, if anything these will turn more people off, because they are annoying.

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:41 ASeven

Now the big question: Is this a trailer for the SP portion, as most trailers for BF3 before the release of the game were, or is this for the MP?  

5. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:37 NegaDeath

A few posters (including me) in a previous thread lamented about the lack of sea warfare since 1942 came out. If that's a teaser for sub combat count me interested.  

4. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:28 Techie714

Interesting....  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

3. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:28 Quboid

So this is a trailer for a trailer, and not even the first trailer for this trailer? How much more can they saturate the market before these aren't newsworthy?  

- Quboid

2. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:25 Whiskers

People wanted bigger maps, so they put both teams on a submarine. Brilliant!  

1. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:04 SpectralMeat

Submarines?  

Steam: SpectralMeat

52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo