Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer

A new trailer for Battlefield 4 follows the recent mini-tease with an actual tease, as the clip runs a full 20 seconds (break out the popcorn) and concludes with word once again to expect the full version of this trailer on March 27th. In the meantime the clip shows a ship's propeller spinning up, which goes with the trailer's title, "Prepare 4 Battle: Sea," to further suggest the next installment in DICE's military series will feature an increased emphasis on naval combat.

View
52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

32. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:34 jdreyer

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 17:57:
Slick wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 17:26:
BF is the best FPS game on the market, and has been largely unchallenged for a very very long time.
Could not DISAGREE more.

Battlefield has become a complete joke.

Just out of curiosity, what's the best shooter, in your opinion?

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

31. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:25 Closed Betas

When a hardcore top ranked Pro BF2 player who's states BF2 is the greatest game ever, won't even boot up a BF4 trailer nor even have the slightest interest in the product... whatever you can make out of that is where the Battlefield franchise is..

Its gone, its sold out to the mass dweebs, if mothers bought more violent video games, they'd put animated dancing bunnies as the enemies..

fuck these ea sellouts

30. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:11 ASeven

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 17:57:
Could not DISAGREE more.

Yeap. BF2 was the last true BF. Everything from that point is DICE chasing the COD money and, like COD, BF is heading towards stagnation and boredom fast. BF3 is just a streamlined POS that got nothing with the depth that BF2 offer.

29. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 18:18 Netic

Being impressed because they saw it run on a $3,000 machine? Well, of course.

They won't be impressed when they try to play it on their own machine, though.

With my gtx 680 it will run fine !!

28. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 18:14 deqer

that being said, it is confirmed that multiple people in the press have already gotten a sneak preview of BF4. and they all seemed genuinely impressed.

Being impressed because they saw it run on a $3,000 machine? Well, of course.

They won't be impressed when they try to play it on their own machine, though.

27. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:57 netnerd85

BF is the best FPS game on the market, and has been largely unchallenged for a very very long time.
Could not DISAGREE more.

26. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:26 Slick

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 17:14:
DangerDog wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 16:13:
Game of the year, before it's even released!

http://i.imgur.com/KIpaH6w.png

Dodgy as fuck. We thought GameSpot were bad.

[Edit]

That said, as a web developer... lol, that could just be filler wank...

that being said, it is confirmed that multiple people in the press have already gotten a sneak preview of BF4. and they all seemed genuinely impressed. weather that turns out to be hype, inflation, bullshit, or true remains yet to be seen. but some of these people have actually seen gameplay, so it's not out of the question to think that some people are jumping on the bandwagon. hope their instincts turn out to be right. BF is the best FPS game on the market, and has been largely unchallenged for a very very long time.

25. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:23 Slick

Tumbler wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 14:26:
Wouldn't it be nice if they built this game around 64 player battles on big maps with all the toys on every map?

Sigh. More likely some maps will take place on a boat and be close quarters shooty maps.

if the leaks are to be trusted, the next gen consoles (which this game is being released for, along with current gen, and PC) are supporting 64 players, while current gen will only see 24 as it is now. This means that from a design perspective 64 players will be the new golden standard.

and close quarters maps on a boat? have you ever played a BF game? think you're thinking of CoD... you play BF3? biggest map so far in BF franchise history mean anything to you? the 64 player conquest large maps are ridiculously big. many would argue TOO big, as you can still fart around for 5 minutes without seeing anyone to shoot... IMO the large BF3 maps could do better with 80 or 96 people... hope we'll see those numbers on the PC version if the next gen consoles can already do 64...

all in all, dissapointed that it's not 2143, but who knows, there could be naval combat in 2143? was getting so psyched to use my Ganz again... used to be top 10 in the world with that gun...

24. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:14 netnerd85

DangerDog wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 16:13:

Dodgy as fuck. We thought GameSpot were bad.

[Edit]

That said, as a web developer... lol, that could just be filler wank...

23. Re: psychomoggiebagpuss@hotmail.com Mar 21, 2013, 16:35 Optional nickname

The consumer audience that buy Battlefield / COD games, are not at all affected by the woes of any other game. Pre orders will continue to grow.  

22. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 16:32 AngelicPenguin

deqer wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 16:22:
Netic wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 14:45:
Blah blah blah, EA evil, EA dlc is evil, whatever.
Lots of proof has been provided that EA is garbage these days, yet it seems you've ignored it and remain a fan.

His post said the only thing he likes is that they have DICE. At least read the whole thing before giving someone grief.

21. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 16:22 deqer

Netic wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 14:45:
Blah blah blah, EA evil, EA dlc is evil, whatever.
Lots of proof has been provided that EA is garbage these days, yet it seems you've ignored it and remain a fan.

20. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 16:13 DangerDog

19. psychomoggiebagpuss@hotmail.com Mar 21, 2013, 15:55 PsychoMoggieBagpuss

Also after the SimCity farce I wonder how their pre-orders are doing.........  

PMB / Shodan
http:/www.futilez

18. psychomoggiebagpuss@hotmail.com Mar 21, 2013, 15:52 PsychoMoggieBagpuss

Tumbler wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 14:26:
Wouldn't it be nice if they built this game around 64 player battles on big maps with all the toys on every map?

SHAZBOT

PMB / Shodan
http:/www.futilez

17. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:35 jdreyer

Lame.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

16. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:31 SpectralMeat

Verno wrote on Mar 21, 2013, 15:26:
I'd rather see BF2143, adding naval combat isn't enough to get me to buy this so soon after BF3 which still has plenty of life left. Also these days I trust EA about as much as a daytime soap character so I'm going to wait a looong time and see how much DLC appears before I even think about picking it up.

I don't think you will have to wait that long. I am pretty sure shortly after the game announcement or release the DLC pack names will be announced.
I am sure this will also be a "preorder and receive a dlc map and weapon skin for free" type game

Steam: SpectralMeat

15. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:26 Verno

I'd rather see BF2143, adding naval combat isn't enough to get me to buy this so soon after BF3 which still has plenty of life left. Also these days I trust EA about as much as a daytime soap character so I'm going to wait a looong time and see how much DLC appears before I even think about picking it up.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

14. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:06 Optional nickname

'as the clip runs a full 20 seconds'
the full game will allow only 5 seconds.

13. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:45 Netic

Blah blah blah, EA evil, EA dlc is evil, whatever. They have all my money with the Battlefield franchise. I've put countless hours in BF3, BF2, BF:BC2, the original BF 1942 and mod Desert Combat. Way better than many online shooters out there and a unique 3d engine.

I just want screenshots and gameplay videos of the PC version of BF4. Enough with this drama. The only thing I like with EA is the fact that they have DICE (BF franchise) on their side.

52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo