Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

WildStar Trailer

A new What is WildStar trailer outlines the storyline in WildStar, Carbine's upcoming science fiction MMORPG. They have been accepting beta signups for the game since last October, and word is they are preparing to begin testing soon: "NCSOFT and Carbine Studios are excited to share the ‘What is WildStar’ with you. As we head into Beta, lots of people still want to know: What is this WildStar game? Why should I care about it? Is it nutritional? Will my dog enjoy it? Well, we can't promise to answer all of those questions, but we're pretty sure we've covered the basics in this video. Enjoy!"

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:19 Sempai

Looks good, not sure about the reactive, defensive/positioning action gameplay. Not a big fan of it in my mmo's.

The game looks sharp, we'll see.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 18:34 Cutter

That trailer was hilarious. "Things are about get fucking real!" The player housing is always a good thing, too bad the graphics suck.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

7. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:55 NegaDeath

No interest in P2P MMO's, but this does look pretty good. Nice to see them working in some sandbox style features like housing and player cities, etc.  

6. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 17:51 Asmo

I'm going to check this one out if only because they did a pretty damn good effort of selling it up front. Love that trailer... =)  

5. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:57 jdreyer

Looks like WoW meets Borderlands.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 14:53 siapnar

Looks fun, and funny!

But I don't have the time to invest in MMO's

I have projectile dysfunction.

3. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 13:19 chaos4u

Love the marketing . hope the game lives up to expectations.  

2. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 12:03 Jackplug

I think it looks good, wide selection of activities or battles. Will think abt it, too much to play atm  

1. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 11:56 Burrito of Peace

F2p in six months and then closed six months later.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo