Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 18, 2013, 22:43 nin

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 22:35:
Okay, that's some crazy shit right there. Kudos to them, though for doing the work that let them correctly calculate the trajectories that allowed them to make that stunt, never mind the balls to do it. That space is only a few meters wide.

Ah, stupidity (on their part). Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to watch, but I'd never risk my life doing it...

edit:
I'm waiting for the inevitable splat video, all it'll take is a gust of wind or downdraft and these guys can collect their darwin award.

It's a lot like those "best of" videos you see on the internet. While entertaining, I can't help but think someones going to die soon, in the name of entertainment...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 18, 2013, 22:43 Yosemite Sam

I'm waiting for the inevitable splat video, all it'll take is a gust of wind or downdraft and these guys can collect their darwin award.  

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 18, 2013, 22:35 jdreyer

Okay, that's some crazy shit right there. Kudos to them, though for doing the work that let them correctly calculate the trajectories that allowed them to make that stunt, never mind the balls to do it. That space is only a few meters wide.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo