Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Game Reviews Mar 18, 2013, 19:04 Quboid

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 16:58:
Everyone needs to buy Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 in my humble opinion

Free MP DLC is out 20th of March according to their facebook

Sniping noobs is fun!

But if I bought it, I'd just be another noob.

Hey wadda minute! That's your plan! You're recruiting noobs!

- Quboid
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Battlefield 3: End Game Mar 18, 2013, 18:14 jimnms

I played it yesterday for the first time. As for the End Game content, I love the addition of CTF, but there were a couple of maps I didn't care for. They eventually turned into snipe fests, but I just switched to support, equipped a mortar, found a spot they couldn't hit me and shelled the little fuckers. At first I wasn't enjoying CTF, but it turned out I was on a team and squad that sucked. After switching to a different server it was much better.

As for BF3, I wish they'd do something about joining a server and having the game end before you even spawn, and you happened to get put on the losing team. They should put something in the game to not count the win/loss on your record if you didn't play a certain amount of time. This happened three times in a row as I was trying to get connected. Not having played in a while, Punkbuster wasn't updated, and for some reason it wasn't auto updating. I kept getting kicked after a few minutes for having an out dated version.

I had to manually update it after the 2nd time, then the 3rd time I joined a server I once again got in at the end, and got a lost game.

Steam Profile

1. Re: Game Reviews Mar 18, 2013, 16:58 netnerd85

Everyone needs to buy Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 in my humble opinion

Free MP DLC is out 20th of March according to their facebook

Sniping noobs is fun!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo