Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Here's this week's list of the bestselling games on Steam:

1. Arma III Alpha
  2. BioShock Infinite
  3. Tomb Raider
  4. Far Cry 3
  5. Left 4 Dead 2
  6. Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle
  7. Anno 2070 Pack
  8. Age of Empires II HD Edition
  9. Resident Evil 6
  10. Arma II Complete Collection

View
48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 17:27 Mashiki Amiketo

Quboid wrote on Mar 17, 2013, 16:56:
I hope SpectralMeat's cut is in the mail. At least 3 of us bought it thanks to him.
I bought it because of him as well. Just a heads up the "complete edition" comes out on the 28th in Europe not sure in the Americas, but chances of another complete pack sale going on soonish are pretty good.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 17:02 nin

Cutter wrote on Mar 17, 2013, 16:11:
Doh, missed the Anno sale, oh well I've waited this long. Think Ima grab Ass Creed 3 today though seeing as it's now at $25.

Anyone got a spare Arma III key I'd appreciate it. I'm dying to check out the Scuba Steve portion of the game in particular.

I'll send you a friend invite when I get home - you're in the blues steam group? I thought I found you on steam, but I wasn't positive. But I've got at least one left, I think.

edit: invite sent

This comment was edited on Mar 17, 2013, 18:00.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 16:56 Quboid

Cutter wrote on Mar 17, 2013, 16:11:
Doh, missed the Anno sale, oh well I've waited this long.

I hope SpectralMeat's cut is in the mail. At least 3 of us bought it thanks to him.

- Quboid

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 16:11 Cutter

Doh, missed the Anno sale, oh well I've waited this long. Think Ima grab Ass Creed 3 today though seeing as it's now at $25.

Anyone got a spare Arma III key I'd appreciate it. I'm dying to check out the Scuba Steve portion of the game in particular.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 15:44 DangerDog

ASeven wrote on Mar 17, 2013, 14:20:
Glad to see A3 as #1, it deserves the top spot, a hell of a game and it's only alpha yet.

Don't know about Bioshock Infinite, I hope it's a great game but I'll be waiting for reviews before I open my wallet.

after they announced the "season pass" dlc I'll be waiting for the deluxe edition of the game that has everything in one bundle, on a steam sale 75% off.

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 14:24 Dev

nin wrote on Mar 17, 2013, 13:58:
Man, Arma 3 is raking it in...smart marketing move.

And look at you, Anno!

I've been enjoying that thing. Its different than classic simcity, but has some elements of it too. It's its own game, and a fun one.

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 14:20 ASeven

Glad to see A3 as #1, it deserves the top spot, a hell of a game and it's only alpha yet.

Don't know about Bioshock Infinite, I hope it's a great game but I'll be waiting for reviews before I open my wallet.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 17, 2013, 13:58 nin

Man, Arma 3 is raking it in...smart marketing move.

And look at you, Anno!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo