Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon

The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy website has details on free DLC that's coming soon to E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy with four new levels and the promised "Blood Games" PvP and more. This doesn't have an exact release date yet, but it is promised "soon."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 16, 2013, 23:08 Slashman

It's literally freaky...but it has a surprising amount of depth to it.

It really needed a better tutorial and probably some more linear missions to ease you into it before opening everything up.

I'm going to give it another try at some point...too much crap unplayed on my plate right now. *sigh*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 16, 2013, 22:24 mag

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 21:02:
I tried it when it first came out, but it seemed bizarre. I was probably missing a lot, but I couldn't make much sense of it.

Yeah, I messed around with it for a while but couldn't really make heads or tails of it.

4. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 15, 2013, 21:36 jacobvandy

Loved this game. Yes it's bizarre, but it's one of those very rare "diamond in the rough" PC games that are far more awesome that you'd ever expect. I'll have to go back and replay it sometime what with all of these patches and content updates.  

3. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 15, 2013, 21:02 Wowbagger_TIP

I tried it when it first came out, but it seemed bizarre. I was probably missing a lot, but I couldn't make much sense of it.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 15, 2013, 20:33 yuastnav

Yeah, this game was surprisingly good, it was definitely a lot of fun, even if a bit rough around the edges. Shame that more people didn't give it a try.

And then there were people like TotalBiscuit who never really bothered to play it properly and didn't badmouth it but didn't give it the credit it deserves. It's really astounding how someone, whose favourite game is Deus Ex and who therefore is used to complexity in a videogame, has such an incompetent point of view of this game.
It's no Deus Ex of course, not anywhere near it but still a good shooter in its own right.

1. Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Free DLC Soon Mar 15, 2013, 20:04 Bumpy

Nice! This is one of my all time favorite games cause it's so PC it hurts.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo