Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer

A new trailer offers the first look at gameplay from Call of Juarez Gunslinger, the upcoming sequel that returns the western shooter series to the old days. Here's a bit on the game: "Made of memorable encounters with some of the West's most notorious names such as John Wesley Hardin, Billy the Kid and Jesse James, the game blurs the lines between man and myth. They all made their choice, and now you'll make yours. Call of Juarez Gunslinger lets players live the greatest legends of the Old West. It's time to settle up!"

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 16, 2013, 16:40 Ant

We want Outlaws 2! :p  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 21:06 siapnar

It looks slightly cel-shaded, not full on.

This looks fun, but nothing spectacular.

I have projectile dysfunction.

9. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 19:18 MajorD

Looks like they are using 'cell shading' (a la Borderlands), which I am not a big fan of.

8. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 18:35 Shataan

Yeah, too bad we can`t play as Roland. But, I am interested in this 1 none the less. Hope they show some horse riding vids as well. There is a mini series coming for The DarkTower tho. I think Ron Howard is producing it.  

7. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 17:39 Necrophob

TurdFergasun wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 16:09:
Damn i saw gunslinger in the name and didn't bother with the rest, was hoping to team up with Oy of midworld for some open world adventuring.

The Darktower would be the perfect setting for a game. It's got real world, mideval Arthurian stuff, post apoc, sci fi, and of course, old west. I'd love a Gunslinger game.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 2013, 19:58.

6. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 17:27 Muscular Beaver

Console port crap like the second part. No thanks.  

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

5. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 16:35 Cutter

Mingus wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 16:12:
I sure hope they have incorporated some of the ideas that made RDR such a hit.

I had to live vicariously through 'lets play' videos on You Tube for RDR as I don't own, nor plan on owning an Xbox (or any form of game console for that matter).

It's criminal they didn't port it because it really is one of the best games of all time. It's in my top 5 for sure. Anyway, looking forward to this because I really enjoyed BiB. Then again Outlaws is one my faves of all time too. So I guess I really just like Western games.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 16:12 Mingus

I sure hope they have incorporated some of the ideas that made RDR such a hit.

I had to live vicariously through 'lets play' videos on You Tube for RDR as I don't own, nor plan on owning an Xbox (or any form of game console for that matter).

3. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 16:09 TurdFergasun

Damn i saw gunslinger in the name and didn't bother with the rest, was hoping to team up with Oy of midworld for some open world adventuring.  

2. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 11:59 Raptor

Seems like it was released ages ago and only now there's a trailer out for it...  

1. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Gameplay Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 09:58 Rea1One

Glad its gone back to the old western style!  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo