Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 20:35 Cabezone

Cutter wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 19:33:
Cabezone wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 18:06:
I've got some lite keys Cutter but can't just send a code, need to send it to an email or a steam account.

EDIT: I should say I have some ARMA 3 lite Steam "gifts".

That'd be wicked Cab. You can email me through Blues or just friend me on Steam where my id is...Cutter, oddly enough.

I can't email through blue's, steam requires I enter an email address, and there's a lot of Cutters on steam. You can mail me your steam profile url or an email adress to send the code to.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 2013, 20:42.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 19:33 Cutter

Cabezone wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 18:06:
I've got some lite keys Cutter but can't just send a code, need to send it to an email or a steam account.

That'd be wicked Cab. You can email me through Blues or just friend me on Steam where my id is...Cutter, oddly enough.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

6. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 18:06 Cabezone

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

5. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 18:03 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 17:02:
It is open to everyone... who pre-orders. I doubt they'll have free access at any point.

Edit: Actually I just read on Steam about people who buy access getting 3 invites to give to other people to get into the alpha for free. My bad.

I swear the news blurb Blue posted on it last week said it would be exclusive for a week to those who pre-order but then they'd be opening it up to the general public after that.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 17:24 Dmitri_M

It's amazing what a zombie mod can do for a game.

Arma 3 is Arma 2 in a non-eastern euro setting with swimming and minimal physics additions such as ragdoll and slightly tweaked movement. The animation is essentially unchanged with some tweaks that were already effected by modders for ArmA 2. Suddenly gamers everywhere are onboard with the franchise.

3. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 17:02 jacobvandy

It is open to everyone... who pre-orders. I doubt they'll have free access at any point.

Edit: Actually I just read on Steam about people who buy access getting 3 invites to give to other people to get into the alpha for free. My bad.

2. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 16:36 Cutter

Indeed, sir. I'm really anxious to check it out. When does the alpha open up to everyone?

1. Re: Morning Previews Mar 15, 2013, 14:07 Tim1_2

That ARMA 3 preview/alpha review is great. Really well written, and spot-on.  
Currently playing: DayZ

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo