Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend

Gearbox Software Community website has a new Mayhem Approaches teaser for Borderlands 2, warning a new vault hunter is coming to the role-playing shooter sequel, which will be further revealed at PAX East a week from Sunday (thanks nin). Word is: "For a look at this mysterious new vault hunter, details on the upcoming level cap increase and more, come check out the Gearbox Software panel at PAX East on 3/24/13 at 12:30pm ET in the Main Theatre!" Another update has word on special in-game events this weekend to celebrate the Luck of the Irish Zafords, with extra XP to be had and special green skins to download.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend Mar 15, 2013, 09:13 Verno

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 02:24:
I thought they said that raising the level cap would unbalance things. How are they avoiding that?

They are avoiding it by getting money in exchange for DLC content

A real melee class, or what? Hmm..

I'd settle for a class with genuinely new abilities. I've been going through the DLC lately and it feels like they reuse a ton of content in these games, right down to abilities that will be slightly touched up with different animations.

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend Mar 15, 2013, 08:40 Dev

gearbox link
https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware/status/312249369770487809

Special shift code for event to unlock skins and some sorta weapon.

3. Re: Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend Mar 15, 2013, 02:24 Wowbagger_TIP

I thought they said that raising the level cap would unbalance things. How are they avoiding that?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend Mar 14, 2013, 23:19 nin

Interesting comment on that.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Borderlands 2: New Content Details at PAX East; St. Paddy's Event This Weekend Mar 14, 2013, 23:04 jacobvandy

A real melee class, or what? Hmm..  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo