Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GRiD 2 Trailer

This trailer kicks off a new series on GRiD 2, the racing sequel in the works at Codemasters for release May 28th. The clip uses one of the game's characters to introduce locations and concepts from GRiD 2. Here's word: "In the video, Patrick Callahan outlines his plans for a new motorsports series and introduces players to two key racing clubs he needs to recruit as in-game footage showcases some of GRID 2ís American locations, including Street Racing in Chicago, Track Racing at the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Road Racing at the dramatic California Coast. It is Callahanís intention to bring the best drivers from different disciplines and styles from all over the world together to compete in one unified league and find the ultimate driving superstar. But to set up a new motorsports series, and get the rewards he craves, he needs a star. And thatís where the player comes in..."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: GRiD 2 Trailer Mar 16, 2013, 05:43 Dmitri_M

Who is that narration supposed to appeal to?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: GRiD 2 Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 18:38 mazling

I didn't see any buddy/rival crap, nor any convoluted and over-articulate menu systems. Show us someone moving quickly from one race to another and show us the full in-game ui, with its lack of giant distracting achievement and secondary goal crap.

I want TOCA3 2013 Edition

2. Re: GRiD 2 Trailer Mar 15, 2013, 02:21 jdreyer

That looked quite nice. Must have been PC version.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: GRiD 2 Trailer Mar 14, 2013, 23:58 Creston

Yay.

Creston

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo