Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 6, 2013, 19:25 anime is great!

If you read these reviews with the Stefan characters' voice from SNL weekend update it is kind of funny.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 6, 2013, 18:12 osage no onna

Each of the games is apparently the most amazing game in the world. How can anyone write that many superlatives without starting to feel self-conscious? Calm down Jason!  

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 6, 2013, 17:38 Crustacean Soup

I was kind of hoping for a decent list of games I might want to play, and maybe why I might want to play them. Nooope.

Example:
Pocket Legends is hands down one of the most entertaining and exciting MMORPGs currently available for Android devices. This 3D source of addiction will leave you hooked for hours, days, possibly weeks. This game is the largest mobile MMORPG game to date. Gather with other fantasy fans in a humid swamp, a sweeping mountain top or a dark and dreary dungeon. The power of choice is back in the hands of the players. Pocket Legends will seriously leave you hooked. This game has received some rave reviews from fans. The graphics get you hooked and the game play keeps you coming back for more. It is easy to get addicted to this game.

Oh well.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo