Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced

Activision Publishing announces Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, a download-only brawler coming to Windows (via Steam), Xbox LIVE, and PlayStation Network this summer. Here are some screenshots and a launch trailer, and here's word:

Activision Publishing, Inc. today announced that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Out of the Shadows, a new, digital download-only video game inspired by Nickelodeon’s new hit animated series, will be available this summer. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is a third-person brawler game set in New York City, taking gamers through articulated, true-to-life environments filled with action-packed adventures as Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael. Featuring an original hyper-realistic 3D-style, gamers can experience four-player online co-op play while stomping out the Foot Clan and unleashing turtle torment on any foe that gets in their way.

With an immersive world, deep character development, and an intuitive, skill-based combat system built around combo-driven action, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows puts ‘Turtle Power’ in players’ hands.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 6, 2013, 11:13 Creston

Anyone remember the old TMNT arcade? That game was fucking pimp. I think I probably poured a thousand bucks into that damn thing...

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 6, 2013, 02:45 Cutter

"We only wanted a simple block of apartment flats, nice though the abattoir is."

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

8. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 6, 2013, 02:17 NKD

Trevellian wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 22:32:
Why do they look like they have Downs? Is this based off the shitty Michael Bay turtles movie? Is that why they look stupid? Just making me hate him even more at this point.

Only Michael Bay could make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie where they aren't teenagers, aren't mutants, aren't ninjas, and aren't turtles.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

7. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 23:53 siapnar

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 22:29:
Turtles in Time, still the best beat-em-up ever made.
You bet your sweet ass.

Played that till my fingers bled

I have projectile dysfunction.

6. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 23:18 netnerd85

jdreyer wrote on Mar 5, 2013, 21:57:
Yup, nope.
lol, yeah, that's one ugly 3d model

5. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 22:54 The Half Elf

I just can't get past the nostrils... I'm not sure why, but I feel like Austin Power's looking at Fred Savage's mole.... NOSTRILS NOSTRILS NOOOOOOSSSSSTRILLLLSS!  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 22:32 Trevellian

Why do they look like they have Downs? Is this based off the shitty Michael Bay turtles movie? Is that why they look stupid? Just making me hate him even more at this point.  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

3. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 22:29 NegaDeath

Turtles in Time, still the best beat-em-up ever made.  

2. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 21:57 jdreyer

Yup, nope.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

1. Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced Mar 5, 2013, 21:53 bigspender

COWABUNGA! (hope i spelt that correctly)  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo