Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Beta Access With Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Preorders

RedLynx announces preorders for the windows edition of Trials Evolution: Gold Edition, saying those who buy the game in advance will get instant access to the beta test of the racing game. They celebrate this reverse demo with the announcement of a Beta Track Competition to reward the best movie shot within the game.

View
1. Re: Beta Access With Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Preorders Mar 1, 2013, 18:03 MisterBenn

I generally avoid pre-ordering but I am jumping straight on this one. I know it's been mainly a success as a console game but it harks back to vintage computer games like Elastomania and even Kickstart 2 for the Spectrum. Skill based games like this with physics and user content are fantastic value, and this will be a great party game with multitap and Dual Shocks. Can't wait!  

Playing: Path of Exile, Age of Wonders III
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Mar 1, 18:03 Re: Beta Access With Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Preorders MisterBenn
  2. Mar 1, 18:23  Re: Beta Access With Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Preorders nin
  3. Mar 1, 20:30   Re: Beta Access With Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Preorders MisterBenn

footer

Blue's News logo