Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 1, 2013, 16:35 TurdFergasun

Cutter wrote on Mar 1, 2013, 10:51:
Not really, Blue. It's not like she or we don't have a choice. I've walked from jobs and told my employers to go fuck themselves for a lot less. Not like she wouldn't find work in a heartbeat anywhere else, or they'd even cancel the Big Bang. She should have told them to 'Suck it Trebek!'

So being strong armed by your employer for having an opinion and the actor/actress capitulating is the actor/actress' fault and not corporate bullshit? really?

It's a murky two way street at best, in reality it's pure corporate megalomanical BS at it's best. Thank god i find this show repulsive in it's portrayal of pseudo nerd culture, and it's watered down IT crowd format for an audience of people who want to feel smart and sciency without all that pesky reading, or else i'd have something else to boycott. This is the same stupid american sitcom as the rest of the trash on tv with a theme that some study group found nerdy enough but not so nerdy it alienates stupid people.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 1, 10:51 Re: Morning Metaverse Cutter
  2. Mar 1, 12:52  Re: Morning Metaverse Bodolza
  3. Mar 1, 13:49   Re: Morning Metaverse Beamer
>> 4. Mar 1, 16:35  Re: Morning Metaverse TurdFergasun
  5. Mar 1, 16:45   Re: Morning Metaverse Beamer
  6. Mar 1, 19:22    Re: Morning Metaverse Denthor

footer

Blue's News logo