Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Headshots Trailer

A new "headshot" trailer from Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 shows some perfect kills in the upcoming sharpshooting sequel. Word is: "Showcasing the power of a well-executed long-range takedown, the Headshots trailer gives players a glimpse into the unique and tactical gameplay theyıll experience while stalking their targets across in-game sites based on real world locations" (for the record, it looks like the second shot at :25 looks like it's low). The game went gold a couple of weeks ago, and is expected for Windows and consoles in North America on March 12th.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Headshots Trailer Feb 28, 2013, 23:39 netnerd85

I'm happy to enjoy both franchises, S:GW and Sniper Elite.

Sniper Elite plays very differently to S:GW though in terms of the weapons. Obviously we have no idea how S:GW2 will play but by the looks of it similar - yet improved upon the original.

I'm looking forward to the MP of S:GW2 because surprisingly the MP in S:GW was extremely fun.

Overall I enjoy the environmental setting of a jungle more than the ruins of a city.

But yeah, that x-ray kill cam is awesome, S:GW2 have missed an important opportunity to make theirs look better, it's the same damn effect from the original game, what, not even a different style of blood splatter? Come on!

Sniper Elite 3 needs to be in the Pacific

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Headshots Trailer Feb 28, 2013, 20:22 nin

Not nearly as cool as Sniper Elite 2's x-ray slow-mo.

Favorite moment of V2: (accidentally) hitting 3 guys with a single bullet. I cheered!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Headshots Trailer Feb 28, 2013, 20:11 Quboid

That's just going to get annoying. Not nearly as cool as Sniper Elite 2's x-ray slow-mo. Lovely stuff there!  

- Quboid

1. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Headshots Trailer Feb 28, 2013, 18:26 SlimRam

After watching this video, the first thing that went through my mind (pun intended) was,

"Didn't the first Max Payne do this with the sniper rifle.....um....almost 12 years ago?"

Jus Sayin'

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo