Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details

This trailer offers a look at Mass Effect 3: Reckoning, the DLC being released for free tomorrow for BioWare's action/RPG sequel. BioWare also conducted their planned Twitch session today, and there's a thread on NeoGAF outlining all that was revealed along the way about the new pack. Thanks VG247.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 27, 2013, 00:01 Jerykk

What's even dumber is that they released the Mass Effect Trilogy bundle but didn't include most of the DLC. They should have waited until all the ME3 DLC was done, then released the Trilogy with all the DLC for all three games. Not sure what they were thinking.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 26, 2013, 12:57 Creston

Muscular Beaver wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 00:27:
So do all the DLC combined in this game make up for an expansion?
And is this finally the last one so I can start playing this game how it was meant to be?

These are mp trailers, so they have no bearing on the SP. (Other than that a lot of the favorite weapons from MP got ported to SP... for a price.)

The SP has three DLCs: Leviathan, which I felt was a rip-off, Omega, which seems to be a bit better even if it's more expensive (I've got it, just haven't played it yet), and then next Tuesday the Citadel DLC. Size-wise, at least, Citadel looks like it'll be a substantial chunk of content, as it clocks in at 4 Gig.

Whether all three of those make for an expansion pack... Eh :shrug.:
It's 40 bucks for all 3 combined, and that seems pretty pricey for a single expansion pack, unless you're Blizzard. The three DLC combined do give somewhere in the vicinity of 12 hours of gameplay, but that's of course contrasted to the original game which easily gave ~25 hours (though a LOT of that was fetch-quest filler bullshit.)

So, I dunno.

Creston

5. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 26, 2013, 02:47 durandal

Too bad, its multiplayer is actually pretty good.
It's basically the more polished, improved version of Killing Floor, which is already awesome.

4. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 26, 2013, 01:56 Jerykk

Really wish they would get rid of those retarded Bioware Points. I'm interested in the ME3 SP DLC but I refuse to buy BW points. Using a bullshit currency also ensures that the DLC never goes on sale, can't be used with discount codes and can't be purchased using store credit. I think BW points have gone on sale once in the past five years.  

3. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 26, 2013, 01:31 Shineyguy

The moment I saw it say "Multiplayer" content, I lost interest.  

2. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 26, 2013, 00:27 Muscular Beaver

So do all the DLC combined in this game make up for an expansion?
And is this finally the last one so I can start playing this game how it was meant to be?

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

1. Re: Mass Effect 3: Reckoning Trailer, Details Feb 25, 2013, 22:33 Creston

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Free DLC is pimp. Kudos, Bioware.

Creston

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo