Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I have all the ingredients, so I'm going to take a crack at making that Bolognese sauce again, now that I have a better idea of what I want to accomplish. The good news is that even if it turns out to be terrible, the sauce cooking away for a couple of hours will be like an awesome meat-scented air-freshener. Hey, don't steal that idea, I think I just came up with something, though it probably shouldn't be used in the vicinity of bears...

Fresh Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Shopping Cart Defense.
Science: Flu shot doing poor job of protecting older people. Thanks Slashdot.
Media: Ask Archer. NSFW.
Google Glass Lampooned By Conan O'Brien.
Auction: Original art for 1973 Spider-Man cover has current high bid of $268, 875.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. ISIS veiled Feb 23, 2013, 20:58 Orphic Resonance

shhhh...

there, there

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 15:31 xXBatmanXx

Ask Archer. NSFW.

Awesome way to start my day. Thanks.

Got a late start today - played Far Cry 3 for 9 hours solid....whoops.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 15:24 Cutter

Speaking of Spider-Man did you Marvel has the 1967 series online and freely available? So sweet! Love that series!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 12:26 Creston

Sorry Blue, but bacon-scented air-fresheners have been around for awhile already. So no royalties for you.

Creston

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo