Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I have all the ingredients, so I'm going to take a crack at making that Bolognese sauce again, now that I have a better idea of what I want to accomplish. The good news is that even if it turns out to be terrible, the sauce cooking away for a couple of hours will be like an awesome meat-scented air-freshener. Hey, don't steal that idea, I think I just came up with something, though it probably shouldn't be used in the vicinity of bears...

Fresh Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Shopping Cart Defense.
Science: Flu shot doing poor job of protecting older people. Thanks Slashdot.
Media: Ask Archer. NSFW.
Google Glass Lampooned By Conan O'Brien.
Auction: Original art for 1973 Spider-Man cover has current high bid of $268, 875.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. ISIS veiled Feb 23, 2013, 20:58 Orphic Resonance

shhhh...

there, there

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 15:31 xXBatmanXx

Ask Archer. NSFW.

Awesome way to start my day. Thanks.

Got a late start today - played Far Cry 3 for 9 hours solid....whoops.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 15:24 Cutter

Speaking of Spider-Man did you Marvel has the 1967 series online and freely available? So sweet! Love that series!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2013, 12:26 Creston

Sorry Blue, but bacon-scented air-fresheners have been around for awhile already. So no royalties for you.

Creston

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo