Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 18:53 PHJF

All right I jumped through hoops with paypal and ended up completing the purchase.

Now I can finally see what all the fuss was about last fall! (well, 12GB from now I will see)

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 11:14 Creston

peteham wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 04:52:
Really hope they're busy working on an expansion or sequel for XCom. I want more tech, weapons, abilities/perks and tilesets. Preferably delivered yesterday!

The last interview I read on RPS said they were well aware that that's what their customers want, and they basically all but said that they will deliver something like that this year. (I would imagine it'll be a ton of new maps, some new weapons and perhaps a few aliens.)

Creston

12. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 07:42 Dev

PHJF wrote on Feb 20, 2013, 22:26:
I'd pick it up but for the third bank in a row the attempt to order from GMG is declined.
If you need a hand getting it let me know. I could get it and you could paypal me or something.

11. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 07:08 dj LiTh

peteham wrote on Feb 21, 2013, 04:52:
Really hope they're busy working on an expansion or sequel for XCom. I want more tech, weapons, abilities/perks and tilesets. Preferably delivered yesterday!

Couldnt agree more!

10. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 04:52 peteham

9. Re: On Sale Feb 21, 2013, 00:02 Cutter

Keith wrote on Feb 20, 2013, 22:35:
I picked up XCom as well. GMG transactions wouldn't go through for me until I called my credit card company and authorized them specifically. I think the problem is that I'm in the US and they are a European vendor. $16 was too good a price to pass up.

Yeah, I did the same. Qnd even still I have an extra security step I still have to go through on GMG that I don't - -at least in NA.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

8. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 23:57 mag

mag wrote on Feb 20, 2013, 23:51:
Nice. $16 for XCOM. First experience with GMG, had no problem with my BoA CC.

Hahaha, spoke too soon. Immediately had a fraud alert put on my account, and had to go verify the purchase.

7. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 23:51 mag

Nice. $16 for XCOM. First experience with GMG, had no problem with my BoA CC.  

6. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 23:47 jacobvandy

I've used various credit cards and PayPal to buy from GMG, with my major American banks, never had an issue. I'm wondering if maybe it's smaller credit unions or regional banks that care enough to block seemingly odd overseas transactions?  

5. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 22:44 Creston

Anyone who doesn't have Xcom yet owes it to himself (herself) to buy it for that price. That's a RIDICULOUS value. Absolutely THE MOST amount of fun you will have for so little money.

Creston

4. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 22:37 jimnms

I've never had a problem buying from GMG, but I've always used PayPal. I don't like buying things from places that only take credit card payments, I'd rather use a trusted 3rd party payment service like Amazon, PayPal or Google Wallet.  

Steam Profile

3. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 22:35 Keith

I picked up XCom as well. GMG transactions wouldn't go through for me until I called my credit card company and authorized them specifically. I think the problem is that I'm in the US and they are a European vendor. $16 was too good a price to pass up.  

2. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 22:26 PHJF

I'd pick it up but for the third bank in a row the attempt to order from GMG is declined.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

1. Re: On Sale Feb 20, 2013, 20:27 jdreyer

Wow, crazy low price for Xcom on GMG.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo