Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

Follow-ups to to this. Thanks Joao.

Ars Technica - Sorry to say it, but keyboard and mouse are losing the FPS market.
Let's start with the current best-selling franchise in all of gaming: Call of Duty. The best console-specific data I could find for the series of late was first-month sales statistics for Black Ops released by NPD back in 2010. Apparently the game sold 8 million copies on the PS3 and Xbox 360 combined and less than 400,000 on the PC. Even if the unreported digital sales on the PC were ten times as strong as those at retail, and assuming that PC piracy added another 50 percent on top of legitimate downloads, that would still mean there were roughly four console players using a controller for every three playing the PC version in the game's first month. That adds up to a deficit of millions of people for the mouse-and-keyboard crowd, and one that's likely compounded by other Call of Duty games.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Mouse & Keyboard Still A Major Player In FPS Market.
Obviously Orlandís maths here is entirely fictional. But letís play long with it. Itís critical to understand that the stated 400,000 really is just those sold at retail, into a PC market in the US and UK thatís strongly dominated by online sales (either by design or necessity, since finding a PC copy of a game in a shop is quite the trial). Itís reasonable to imagine it represents just a fraction of the real sales, so letís go along with the guesses. Without piracy, weíve got the PC representing, er, half the sales of the consoles combined. So that would be a roughly even split, a third each. (Iím sure thatís not realistic, but hey, these are the numbers being used to prove the PC is irrelevant to shooters!) Tack on our piracy and weíve now got a huge majority of FPS players choosing the PC over either the 360 or the PS3. Even allow the two consoles to be added together, to truly get a representation of the methods of controls, and the estimate here is that 3 out of every 7 players is on mouse/keyboard. 43%. Almost half. And thatís despite everything mentioned above regarding the mainstream explosion of the console. Good grief, the PC is a massive force in FPS, and the Bungie comments couldnít be more wrong! Iíd say with this information, itís pretty damned hard not to argue with Jones.

Gamasutra - What are video game previews for?
Preview culture is of dubious merit to the games industry, too. These events are expensive. Publishers pay for venues, travel, accommodation, food, fancy USB keys full of assets, pens, messenger bags, swag. I don't believe the common complaint that this stuff sways writers -- we often get so much of it that we don't care to have any more, have been doing this long enough that a branded squeak toy isn't going to make us feel unduly positive.

But is all that cost worthwhile to the publisher as budgets skyrocket and staff cuts are everywhere? Is the lost time worthwhile, for devs who are tasked with frantically cobbling together stable pockets of preview build, pre-rendered trailers, media rehearsal, when they might rather be making their game?

View
61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

61. Re: Op Ed Feb 20, 2013, 21:44 Sepharo

Beamer I think you're getting a couple of arguments confused here or at least you are globbing them together.

One is about kb+m superiority and why it would upset the balance in a console game. I agree with you there.

The other is about using keyboard and mouse (or hell just a PC hooked to a TV) in the living room. Something you always fight so passionately about for some reason and all anyone's ever said is it's not as big a hassle as you make it sound.

No need to jump all over Jivaro about kb+m in console games, that's not what he was arguing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

60. Re: Op Ed Feb 20, 2013, 18:08 Orogogus

Jerykk wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 12:36:
I love how the Ars guy compares the player counts of PC games that have been out for years (TF2 and CS) with console games on launch day. Check back in five years and see how many people are still playing Halo 4 and GoW 3.

Dev and RPS used this as a talking point, but it's very obvious why Ars and Bungie used these games -- they're the top ranking FPS games on Steam stats (http://store.steampowered.com/stats/?snr=1_4_4__10 ). BF3stats.com suggests that the race for #1 FPS probably isn't particularly close (51K vs. 35K in #2). It's not like they went out of their way to pick flagging PC titles. Borderlands 2 is relatively new, but has only a quarter of TF2's players.

I also think if there were a free-to-play equivalent of TF2 on consoles, people would foul if they had picked that as a point of comparison.

It's always weird to see games I have no interest in whatsoever (Dota 2 and Football Manager) blowing everything else away.

59. Re: Op Ed Feb 20, 2013, 13:54 Quboid

I'd hardly call what Bungie have said "acknowledging" its superiority. A part from that I agree with what you say, especially on a question of balance (as a Blue might say, when feeling moody). Other people could buy a Kb/M too but they won't. They'll get frustrated and not buy any more of your games or your console.  

- Quboid

58. Re: Op Ed Feb 20, 2013, 07:08 Redmask

Don't
that,
it's
fucking
annoying.

57. Re: Op Ed Feb 20, 2013, 06:41 Beamer

Jivaro wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 20:54:
You have an amazing ability to read exactly what you want to and nothing else Beamer. In the same paragraph that I stressed not being awkward or uncomfortable you envision using a mouse, hunched over, on a coffee table. I said it wasn't expensive and yet you try to use cost as a factor. That is just arguing to argue at that point. I mean, I am not even one of these console hating PC master race people and somehow you drag that bit of crap into it.

Seriously man, browse the web a bit. I think you might be surprised what you find out there. Pro tip: Nothing like mousing, hunched over on a coffee table or on your ass is what I am referring to.

I am not doing furniture shopping for grown ups here, lol...I am trying to do the damn Neverwinter alpha Cutter gave me! This stuff isn't exactly hidden. Hell, we have had people link some of the more basic stuff on this very site before.

Example This isn't mine...I can't seem to find a link to mine at store site, but this is the website that someone linked here at Blues a few months back. This particular link goes to one of the simpler coffee tables that basically covers storage and ergonomics for a cheap price, but isn't exactly a looker. When I bought mine there was an oak table that looked much sturdier and had some hide-away storage that my wife liked because it allowed me to put all of the extra equipment somewhere out of sight. Only part of mine raises up so that the rest of the table can be used for drinks/food/etc. The rest of the site has some other things, chairs etc, as well as more options for the tables. If you want cheaper or modular, Ikea has a section...I personally am not a fan of the looks of that stuff though. Google for more. Back to Neverwinter!!

edit 2: If you are absolutely convinced that keyboard and mouse gaming can't be done in the living room in a fashion that is stylish, cost effective, and comfortable... *shrug*... ok. Your loss. I am loving it.

You haven't elaborated how this coffee table helps, though. I asked, repeatedly, if it was an extension one.

Finally you show that yes, it is.

How hard is it for you to understand that those simply aren't an option for many people? And, even if it was, it's still not something everyone will have.

For fuck's sake, if you want to use that to mouse and keyboard hook a goddamn PC up to your TV. I can't even understand why that's so hard. This board repeatedly says that's an easy thing. It repeatedy says that a mouse and keyboard is superior. But when someone tells them to use that option they get angry.

You
will
ruin
all
balance
if
you
mouse
and
keyboard
in
a
console
multiplayer
game
and
that
you
needed
to
buy
a
new
coffee
table
to
do
so
proves
few
will
bother

Plus that coffee table is ugly. Some people have rooms already pretty nice with matching furniture that can't accomodate that. Some play in their bedroom. Hell, I've seen people play in their cars. That's the wonder of consoles - they simply need a TV.

It's fucking mind blowing. Everyone here says that m+k is so obviously superior but when developers acknowledge that you throw a shitstorm and demand to be able to use it on devices most of you making these demands disparage as locked down underpowered pieces of shit. And then you wonder why developers don't bend over backwards to let you ruin the experience for the millions of people enjoying it.
"Hey, Taylor Swift? We know your fans love you, but there's like 10,000 people out there that love Converge, so on your next album how about we add about 30 seconds of their style into the middle of every single?"

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

56. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 21:55 [VG]Reagle

They forgot steam......  

I am much better now.

55. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 20:54 Jivaro

You have an amazing ability to read exactly what you want to and nothing else Beamer. In the same paragraph that I stressed not being awkward or uncomfortable you envision using a mouse, hunched over, on a coffee table. I said it wasn't expensive and yet you try to use cost as a factor. That is just arguing to argue at that point. I mean, I am not even one of these console hating PC master race people and somehow you drag that bit of crap into it.

Seriously man, browse the web a bit. I think you might be surprised what you find out there. Pro tip: Nothing like mousing, hunched over on a coffee table or on your ass is what I am referring to.

I am not doing furniture shopping for grown ups here, lol...I am trying to do the damn Neverwinter alpha Cutter gave me! This stuff isn't exactly hidden. Hell, we have had people link some of the more basic stuff on this very site before.

Example This isn't mine...I can't seem to find a link to mine at store site, but this is the website that someone linked here at Blues a few months back. This particular link goes to one of the simpler coffee tables that basically covers storage and ergonomics for a cheap price, but isn't exactly a looker. When I bought mine there was an oak table that looked much sturdier and had some hide-away storage that my wife liked because it allowed me to put all of the extra equipment somewhere out of sight. Only part of mine raises up so that the rest of the table can be used for drinks/food/etc. The rest of the site has some other things, chairs etc, as well as more options for the tables. If you want cheaper or modular, Ikea has a section...I personally am not a fan of the looks of that stuff though. Google for more. Back to Neverwinter!!

edit 2: If you are absolutely convinced that keyboard and mouse gaming can't be done in the living room in a fashion that is stylish, cost effective, and comfortable... *shrug*... ok. Your loss. I am loving it.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2013, 21:40.

54. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 20:17 Quboid

{PH}88fingers wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 20:14:

Every friend or family member that comes to my place asks me about my setup as if I must either be rich or some kind of engineer. (and they know I am neither) Most of them don't game like I do, but the few that do have all gone and bought similar setups when they find out how easy and cheap it can actually be.

Have you really tried to use a mouse down by your ass? Seriously? lol...

mind sharing a link? since this is so simple and awesome I'm sure a link or two would help us all out?

I'd like to see that too. Does it need any extra space? What if 3 guys are squeezed onto the same sofa?

- Quboid

53. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 20:14 {PH}88fingers

Every friend or family member that comes to my place asks me about my setup as if I must either be rich or some kind of engineer. (and they know I am neither) Most of them don't game like I do, but the few that do have all gone and bought similar setups when they find out how easy and cheap it can actually be.

mind sharing a link? since this is so simple and awesome I'm sure a link or two would help us all out?

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2013, 20:31.

52. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 20:12 Beamer

Jivaro wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 18:53:
It's simple ergonomics and technology.

In order to use a mouse, you need a good mousing surface. A soft, cushy, fluffy couch does not work well. You could put something on it, but in most cases you're mousing either down by your ass, if you put it on the cushion, or slightly higher, if you put it on the armrest. In both cases your wrist is at a terrible angle, and in the armrest case you likely have too little space.

The solution is to buy one of those tables that comes up, or a couch desk. Both are big and ugly.

Beamer, that is just ridiculous. I have a very comfortable setup that isn't big, ugly, awkward, or any less ergonomic then my office desk. In addition to that I have a fantastic oak coffee table with a glass top that stores all of my electronics. I am going to go ahead and assume, based on what you just said, that you haven't spent much more then a few minutes shopping around for modern living room furniture or accessories anytime in the last decade. The "ergonomic" frenzy, combined with a rigorous mainstream interest in working from home, that has been going on for the last 20 years is responsible for me being able to use a keyboard and mouse in my living room. The concept that somehow I am limited to big, awkward, and ugly options is...uninformed. My wife wouldn't let me have it in the living room, let alone actually use it with guests present, if it was some big and ugly thing.

My point was that most people simply don't take the time or spend the money to find out whether an alternative option would be better for their usage. The concept that somehow they shouldn't bother because it's all just awkward and big is ridiculous. The options are out there. There has been a growing market focused on it for some time and lapdesks aren't even scratching the surface as to all the possibilities. I do own a small lapdesk or two because it allows me to use it with my toddler grandchildren and their games, but that is something else all together. One of my buddies, who has no children, has this positively futuristic coffee table and reclining chair that straight up transforms from classy & traditional to a gaming cockpit of awesomeness.

So you mouse on a coffee table? Is it one of those ones that stretches up, or are you hunched over?

You realize a lot of gamers don't have the luxury of buying something just for gaming? Maybe they're married and the wife picked out the coffeee table.

You mention right there - time and money. No, many people have neither. More than those that want to use a mouse.

Listen: if you want to use a mouse fine. You can use your PC. You can hook a PC up to your TV. But don't expect it with consoles. You will be in the minority, and you will ruin the balance.

I don't get why this is so damned hard for you guys. You're all the absolute first to push and shove your way to the "OMG CONSOLES ARE DUMBED DOWN I CAN KICK ANYONE WITH A CONTROLLERS' ASS SO EASILY!" Yeah, this is true. Accept it. That's why you can't use it. No one wants you to ruin the curve, so to speak. This is why smart kids are encouraged to go to Harvard, not Community College. Yeah, the As may be far easier to get, but you ruin it for everyone else.

-------------

51. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 19, 2013, 20:09 Beamer

Asmo wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 19:20:
Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 11:26:
Do you know why? Because few people will use the mouse (again, it's an impossibility on a couch without either ruining your wrist or buying additional furniture), and even just 1 person on a server using a mouse against everyone else using a pad will ruin the fun for everyone.

Why would you cater to the few? It drives me nuts when people say "you're dumb for not letting me use a mouse!" No. That's like organizing a bike race and then allowing someone to bring a motorcycle. Yeah, the guy that prefers his motorcycle is happy but all the bikers are angry and won't come back the next year.

Umm, but everyone can go out and get their own motorcycle...

Everyone CAN. But most don't want to.
Anyone can go build a PC and play all their games on it, too. You're welcome to. That's where the M+K players go. Those that play on consoles choose controllers and developers don't want to let a few M+K people essentially grief them.

As you mentioned, people can buy XIM. Not many people do.

-------------

50. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 19:55 Quboid

Golwar wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 19:16:
This whole topic is insane. First off, I doubt that Jason Jones quote was directed mainly at the mouse/kb faction. He made a general statement about how the genre evolved since Halo and parts of his claims, as the health recharge ie, are legit.

But people love to blow up things, especially media. And Blue's News makes there no exception, sadly. So everyone gathers around and "analyzes", with the result being that even stranger theories are published.

So what do I think about the Ars Technica comment? Less people play CoD on the PC you say?
Marvelous! It proves that PC users are smarter and capable to withstand Activison. Wait, you didn't think that CoD was an universally accepted milestone in gaming history, did you Ars Technica?

It is simple, I love to play on any platform and with any kind of controls. The joypad is perfect to relax, the m/kb combo is a must for competitve gaming. Life is good.

Evolved, yes, but to say that no one wants anything other than their 'enhancements' is somewhat insulting and clearly wrong, even keeping in mind that he didn't mean literally no one. I don't have a big problem with developers/publishers going for what's popular and what's profitable but to dismiss me and many others' preferences in such a manner isn't acceptable.

If he'd said that making a PC version wasn't practical due to the fewer number of gamers, the complexity of infinite hardware possibilities, the high piracy rate and the complications that come from a different control scheme, well, I would respect that. I still wouldn't like it and probably wouldn't agree with it but I be prepared to accept that he's done the maths.

I wouldn't read too much into CoD having less PC players - that doesn't mean we're superior, it just means that there's less of us. I know a couple of people who have a console and a decent PC and bought several versions of CoD for their console because they want to play with their other friends. (Side note: one of these guys bought Skyrim for his Xbox and the other got it for his PC - the Xboxer regretted his decision when he heard about mods!)

I'd say CoD is a universally accepted milestone. That's not to say I like it but it's one of about half a dozen recent (last decade) computer games my Dad could name, for example.

FWIW, were Doom, Duke 3D or Quake any more high brow than CoD?

- Quboid

49. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 19, 2013, 19:20 Asmo

Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 11:26:
Do you know why? Because few people will use the mouse (again, it's an impossibility on a couch without either ruining your wrist or buying additional furniture), and even just 1 person on a server using a mouse against everyone else using a pad will ruin the fun for everyone.

Why would you cater to the few? It drives me nuts when people say "you're dumb for not letting me use a mouse!" No. That's like organizing a bike race and then allowing someone to bring a motorcycle. Yeah, the guy that prefers his motorcycle is happy but all the bikers are angry and won't come back the next year.

Umm, but everyone can go out and get their own motorcycle...

In games where mouse support exists, no one is forcing players to use the controller. When you have devices like the Splitfish or XIM allowing people to play the game with a mouse/mouse style device, they already have an innate advantage coupled with the autoaim function included in most of these titles.

Even more ridiculous is the single player experience. I beat Far Cry 3 on the hardest difficulty with as many "hardcore" options/mods turned on as possible (and it still wasn't that hard) on a PC. I could barely play through Uncharted 2 on the default difficulty with a controller, and never finished Killzone 2 due to sheer frustration at the shitty controls. I don't give a crap about MP on the console, if I want to play Nuketown over and over, I can do that on the PC. But some games, touted as great, are only available on the consoles (eg. The Last of Us is another title I'm really looking forward to, but it's PS3 only.. joy), it would be nice if we could play them without feeling handicapped.

And the only extra 'furniture' you need for using a mouse and keyboard from the couch is a flat book (D&D source manuals work well). Used to do that a lot back in the day of packed house LAN's, it's not nearly the melodrama you make it out to be.. = P

48. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 19:16 Golwar

This whole topic is insane. First off, I doubt that Jason Jones quote was directed mainly at the mouse/kb faction. He made a general statement about how the genre evolved since Halo and parts of his claims, as the health recharge ie, are legit.

But people love to blow up things, especially media. And Blue's News makes there no exception, sadly. So everyone gathers around and "analyzes", with the result being that even stranger theories are published.

So what do I think about the Ars Technica comment? Less people play CoD on the PC you say?
Marvelous! It proves that PC users are smarter and capable to withstand Activison. Wait, you didn't think that CoD was an universally accepted milestone in gaming history, did you Ars Technica?

It is simple, I love to play on any platform and with any kind of controls. The joypad is perfect to relax, the m/kb combo is a must for competitve gaming. Life is good.

47. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 18:53 Jivaro

In order to use a mouse, you need a good mousing surface. A soft, cushy, fluffy couch does not work well. You could put something on it, but in most cases you're mousing either down by your ass, if you put it on the cushion, or slightly higher, if you put it on the armrest. In both cases your wrist is at a terrible angle, and in the armrest case you likely have too little space.

The solution is to buy one of those tables that comes up, or a couch desk. Both are big and ugly.

Beamer, that is just ridiculous. I have a very comfortable setup that isn't big, ugly, awkward, or any less ergonomic then my office desk. In addition to that I have a fantastic oak coffee table with a glass top that stores all of my electronics. I am going to go ahead and assume, based on what you just said, that you haven't spent much more then a few minutes shopping around for modern living room furniture or accessories anytime in the last decade. The "ergonomic" frenzy, combined with a rigorous mainstream interest in working from home, that has been going on for the last 20 years is responsible for me being able to use a keyboard and mouse in my living room. The concept that somehow I am limited to big, awkward, and ugly options is...uninformed. My wife wouldn't let me have it in the living room, let alone actually use it with guests present, if it was some big and ugly thing.

My point was that most people simply don't take the time or spend the money to find out whether an alternative option would be better for their usage. The concept that somehow they shouldn't bother because it's all just awkward and big is ridiculous. The options are out there. There has been a growing market focused on it for some time and lapdesks aren't even scratching the surface as to all the possibilities. I do own a small lapdesk or two because it allows me to use it with my toddler grandchildren and their games, but that is something else all together. One of my buddies, who has no children, has this positively futuristic coffee table and reclining chair that straight up transforms from classy & traditional to a gaming cockpit of awesomeness.

46. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 19, 2013, 18:43 Beamer

Except the game with the least gameplay and most interactive movieness was an indie PC/Linux/Mac game.

From Esther. Zero gameplay.

-------------

45. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 19, 2013, 18:39 Quboid

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 17:41:
Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 16:04:
They make games for their consumers! They make games that people who buy their games will enjoy. Making a change that makes you happy will make them unhappy.
Well you missed about half my sarcasm, but that's okay it doesn't always translate well. Here's the thing, console gaming has degenerated nearly the point of "it's not a game, it's an interactive movie" and in 15 years, I expect to see someone has gotten the brainchild idea to turn it into a choose-your-own adventure machine. Where it gives you a list of options and you're simply along for the ride.

You expect to see this? This has already happened, 20 years ago when 'multimedia' was the buzzword and we were told FMV games - choose your own adventure - were the future. That didn't happen, because they're not very much fun and as a result, they're not very profitable. It wasn't then and it wouldn't be now.

I think the idea of 'cinematic' games is terrible too and single player games like Call of Duty now rather suck in my opinion but there's so much more out there which is selling well - Call of Duty multiplayer, for example. I'm not saying it's good, but it's not an interactive movie and isn't trying to be.

Some gamers have always been dumb and there have always been dumb games for them. Some gamers have always been smart and there have always been smart games for them. This won't change.

- Quboid

44. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 19, 2013, 17:41 Mashiki Amiketo

Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 16:04:
They make games for their consumers! They make games that people who buy their games will enjoy. Making a change that makes you happy will make them unhappy.
Well you missed about half my sarcasm, but that's okay it doesn't always translate well. Here's the thing, console gaming has degenerated nearly the point of "it's not a game, it's an interactive movie" and in 15 years, I expect to see someone has gotten the brainchild idea to turn it into a choose-your-own adventure machine. Where it gives you a list of options and you're simply along for the ride.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

43. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 16:29 Beamer

Jivaro wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 16:20:
Hyatus wrote on Feb 19, 2013, 16:12:
Why does everyone keep saying you can't game on a couch with a mouse and keyboard? That's what I do. Optical Wireless Mouse + Wireless Keyboard.

Because there are a lot of people that just refuse to think "outside the box". Literally. They see the box that the console comes in, it has a couple of controllers on the outside, and they use them. I am going to go ahead and hazard a guess that this is the reason that most people use the remotes that come with their TV unless their cable or satellite provider does the programming for them at install. They think its too complicated or they just don't think of it at all. yet...give just about anybody a Logitech Harmony or something similar and it gets hard to go back to a standard remote.

Most users here base their preferences on experimentation. Even if someone does use a controller when they could use a mouse/kb...it is because they have tried it both ways and like it better that way. That isn't true for the mainstream at large, at least I don't think it is. I listen to many friends, family members, and co-workers talk about their electronics and very rarely do they think outside of whatever that box is that the device came in. Touch screens are popular for casual gaming despite their obvious limitations for this very reason....you have even LESS to think about or plug in.

-------------

42. Re: Op Ed Feb 19, 2013, 16:22 WyldKat

I feel like Ars Technica isn't doing a fair comparison. Yes, when you compare the console sales of a game meant for consoles to the PC sales you'll see a huge difference, but the PC crowd has never taken kindly to ports, even if they are handled well which I am told the CoD ones are.

Take a look at Counter-Strike and the spinoff, Team Fortress 2, ARMA 2/Operation Arrowhead and its mods (Invasion 1944, ACE, Wasteland, DayZ, etc), not to mention all of the various Source and CryEngine mods out there. These games maintain a very high concurrent population to this day despite being old games. They also play to the PCs advantages, namely mod support, truly independent dedicated servers, and in ARMA's case, massively large maps with high population caps and all types of vehicle support.

So yes you compare the sales of a console game on the PC and on consoles and the console will always win, but the PC has always been about delivering a richer experience. Be that with mods, or huge maps with loads of players (Planetside 2 also comes to mind), or the complexity of the game.

If the mouse and keyboard were dead, the concurrent population numbers of these games would reflect it, but it isn't and they aren't.

61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo