Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition

Hi-Rez Studios announces a new Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition is now available, which unlocks all the perks in the free-to-play first-person shooter with a single purchase. This is accompanied by an updated version of the game for all players, which adds new maps and more. This page offers the patch notes.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 20:50 LittleMe

IMO the skiing dominates the gameplay too much. And without skiing the maps are too big to play. I found the shooting and gameplay kind of boring and I didn't like the aerial vechiles. I appreciate a degree of polish they put in the game.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 20:48 Axis

Overon wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 20:41:
I don't know the skiing feels allright to me, granted I played Tribes 2 and Tribes Ascend.

Sure it's different than the originals, still one of the few skilful shooters in this ezmode generation of games.

Yours truly,

Axis

2. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 20:41 Overon

I don't know the skiing feels allright to me, granted I played Tribes 2 and Tribes Ascend.  

1. Re: Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Edition Feb 14, 2013, 20:13 DangerDog

Still can't believe how badly they ruined the skiing and player movement from the original starsige tribes.

another once great gaming franchise cast against the rocky shores with unmitigated incompetence.

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo