Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed

Steam is now accepting discounted pre-purchases of Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, a new standalone Sniper Elite expansion that's presumably what developer Rebellion started teasing last month. That's right, there's now more than one game series featuring Nazi zombies. The game is due for release on February 28th, and here's how it's described:

Featuring a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series. In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. You are Karl Fairburne – the sniper who shaped world history. You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die. American, German, Russian – previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it's just the living versus the dead. Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 13:13 netnerd85

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 09:13:
We need some Ninja zombies I have not seen many of those yet.
lol, don't think that would work, they'd need to "undead" rather than zombie to still function effectively as ninjas

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 13:05 Ihya

For me that is a must buy - looks like they cribbed from Treyark quite a bit which is fine by me.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 09:19 Quboid

It makes me pine for the endless WW2 shooters. At least I find that setting was interesting, unlike zombie stuff.  

- Quboid

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 09:13 SpectralMeat

Rigs wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 08:30:
coldcut wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 05:00:
Rigs wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 00:44:
For real, enough with the fucking zombies already! Geezus...
...but it's Nazi Zombies! That's kind of a rarely seen species. So it should be a fresh experience!

Oh well, shit, that changes everything!

=-Rigs-=

I thought Black Ops had Nazi zombies. I can't keep up with these zombie games anymore, way too many of them, like modern military shooters.
We need some Ninja zombies I have not seen many of those yet.

Steam: SpectralMeat

9. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 14, 2013, 08:32 Verno

Also titled - Sniper Elite: Pandering  

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 08:30 Rigs

coldcut wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 05:00:
...but it's Nazi Zombies! That's kind of a rarely seen species. So it should be a fresh experience!

Oh well, shit, that changes everything!

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 05:00 coldcut

6. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 14, 2013, 04:35 Dev

Closed Betas wrote on Feb 13, 2013, 21:52:
Is it stand alone or expansion. both? why call it both?
I think they mean its part of the sniper elite game series (expands the universe), but you don't actually need any other games to play this (so its stand alone).

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2013, 00:44 Rigs

Keith wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 00:42:
Gah. More zombies?

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

4. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 14, 2013, 00:42 Keith

Gah. More zombies?  

3. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 13, 2013, 22:00 netnerd85

I get "Release Date: 1 Mar 2013" for here in Australia

I will purchase this, and any other Sniper Elite V2 related DLC/Expansion thingyos. Good fun.

2. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 13, 2013, 21:52 Closed Betas

Probably should have just made a zombie game, seems more fitting for this engine/game type.

Is it stand alone or expansion. both? why call it both?
Basically its its own game, but do you need the version, not if its stand alone right?
can you say confusion...

Something tells me its probably like the same game, just replaced model with zombies and a tad bit of changes ...

It's a shame games like this don't come with modding tools..

1. Re: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Revealed Feb 13, 2013, 21:44 jacobvandy

Hmm... If it's hordes of shambling undead creeping through ruined streets with you up in a bell tower trying to pop all their melons before they get close and overwhelm you, I would be interested. Hope there's more options to control frequency of kill cams, though, 'cause that already got old in the base game with fewer human enemies. Can't really tell based on the screenshots they have up there now whether or not it might just be a Left 4 Dead clone.  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo