Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2013, 13:07 Cutter

Just more some more tactical options, kneeling/cover, reloading, etc. would have filled it out more. My main concern was the limited amount of maps and no randomizer/editor.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2013, 12:36 netnerd85

Just finished playing the demo, definitely going to buy just not at the current price due to all the concerns raised. If they announce a massive update, then maybe. Otherwise I'm happy playing Grand Ages Rome at the moment, until a sale comes around.

@Cutter I believe this is their first dip into the turn based tactical play, they are more the city builder / management kind of developer. So if anything would be enhanced I would expect the management side of things. I haven't played any Xcom game, what about it do you want to see in Omerta?

3. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2013, 11:52 Cutter

The tactical needs to have more depth like Xcom. They need more maps, a map randomizer and a map editor to create those maps.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2013, 10:46 JaguarUSF

Omerta's main issue is a lack of depth: it's too easy to succeed and you end up doing the same thing each mission. At least it has the tactical battles to vary things up a bit.  

1. Re: Game Reviews Feb 13, 2013, 10:14 netnerd85

Hrmmm, so if Omerta comes down in price and/or adds more content, more things to do then it's good? Sounds like they just need to patch it up good.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo