Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Alpha Protocol on GamersGate. Save 80%.
  • Awesomenauts on Steam. Save 66%.
  • Fable III on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Trine 2 on Steam. Save 75%.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Feb 13, 2013, 11:44 siapnar

Trine 2 is a masterpiece. Get it  

I have projectile dysfunction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Feb 13, 2013, 03:37 Raptor

Seconded.
Alpha Protocol was a great game which unfortunately didn't get the attention it deserved.
Excellent branching storyline, cool spy feel and atmosphere, good visuals and tons of RPG elements.

Anyways, it was a great example of what a bit of thinking can do to making games less linear and still have a strong story.
Well worth trying ou, just don't expect a polished AAA title.

3. Re: On Sale Feb 13, 2013, 00:38 Wowbagger_TIP

Alpha Protocol is a great game too. Aside from somewhat finicky controls in a couple of the minigames, it's a lot of fun. Good story, and choices that actually have an impact on what happens and what choices you will have later! I really wish more games were like this. I played through it three times in a row when I first got it, and a couple more times later. As long as you're not trying to play it as just an FPS rather than an RPG, you'll probably have a good time with it.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: On Sale Feb 12, 2013, 22:28 netnerd85

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 22:12:
If you haven't bought Trine 2 by now, you should pick it up. Utterly gorgeous game, visually and aurally. The gameplay is actually pretty good too.

Indeed!

1. Re: On Sale Feb 12, 2013, 22:12 MoreLuckThanSkill

If you haven't bought Trine 2 by now, you should pick it up. Utterly gorgeous game, visually and aurally. The gameplay is actually pretty good too.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo