Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month

Activison announces the Xbox 360 exclusivity of the Revolution DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops II will end on February 28th with the release of the pack for the Windows and PlayStation 3 editions of Treyarch's Cold War shooter sequel. Here's word on the four new multiplayer maps this adds:

• Hydro: Located in Pakistan, this hydro-electric plant comes complete with a lethal spillway that floods with very little warning.
  • Grind: Set in a skate park in Venice Beach (the birthplace of skateboarding!), quarter-pipes and curved surfaces drive players away from easy cover and into intense firefights.
  • Downhill: A ski resort in the French Alps, this snowy map is complete with a moving gondola system that can both offer cover and crush you to death.
  • Mirage: Located in China's Gobi Desert, this luxury resort has been ravaged by a sandstorm.

Zombies fans get a terrifying double-dose of undead action in Revolution. First, the new map, "Die Rise," drops players inside a maze of crumbling skyscrapers amidst a ravaged Chinese city, where all-new Wonder Weaponry will play a crucial role as they make a valiant stand against the impending zombie hoard. Additionally, Revolution's new Zombies mode, "Turned," flips this new fan-favorite mode around, allowing players to become the undead and play as a zombie, offering an entirely new style of bragging rights.

Fans can either purchase Revolution as a standalone Map Pack for a suggested retail price of $14.99, or they can purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Season Pass. Season Pass holders not only get all four epic DLC Map Packs** for the discounted suggested retail price of $49.99*, but they also get the Nuketown Zombies bonus map, plus an exclusive in-game calling card.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 13, 2013, 10:03 xXBatmanXx

320 hours in a $60.00 game. Uninstalled it this AM. I don't see a need to keep playing - infact, uninstalled all CoD games. having fun with Skyrim and some other stuff....gotta stay focused.....I think the only game that comes close to that are the 2 L4D games and Day of Defeat (source and regular).

I think I once calculated roughly 2500-3000 hours in DoD Source.....

(if i do more than 20 hours in a game, it is a huge success for me)

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 12, 2013, 19:42 Jedi Master

Wow. Four maps. $15.

I'm really glad I don't like these games or I'd be upset with wanting to play them at that price.

4. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 12, 2013, 18:15 jacobvandy

Don't worry, there will be a warning when you start the game for the first time, in case you want to opt out of that mission. Totally covers their ass, legally.  

3. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 12, 2013, 18:04 Beamer

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 18:00:
lapino wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 16:56:
so THAT is the reason why the pope resigns on feb 28th! Always had a feeling he's a pc gamer

Is there a Rape the Altar Boy mode?

No, that's planned for MW4, though.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

2. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 12, 2013, 18:00 Cutter

lapino wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 16:56:
so THAT is the reason why the pope resigns on feb 28th! Always had a feeling he's a pc gamer

Is there a Rape the Altar Boy mode?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Black Ops II PC Revolution DLC This Month Feb 12, 2013, 16:56 lapino

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo