Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 15:42 Ozmodan

The last thing we need is another MOBA. How in the world do they expect to make money on one when the genre is already crowded and we know that Blizzard is also working on one. Any investor that funds this crazy idea is going to lose their shirt.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 14:34 jdreyer

Yeah, I was looking forward to a massive RTS like SoaSE, but fantasy. Don't really like MOBAs that much, so probably won't be picking this up.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Morning Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 09:36 mixma242

Wow, they dropped the Commander Mode which is what was supposed to have made their game different from the other zillion MOBA's. Then the article tries to spin it as being a good things because it wasn't fun, and that show's that Ironclad is committed to quality. Well yeah, but they will still be putting out a generic MOBA.

The only other 'special feature' is a day/night cycle and quests. Really? That's their big contribution to the genre?

I'm disappointed. Sins was one of my all time favorite games and I had hoped for great things out of Ironclad but that is not to be. If they got to work on Sins 2 today it would probably be at least 2018 before they finished. :-(

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo