Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2013, 22:38 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:03:
I would have asked Bill for a pile of dough so I could realize my dream of banging supermodels on my yacht in the south of France.
Plus sized hairy supermodels?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2013, 15:41 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 14:48:
I hated Bill when he ran M$. But since he quit and started up the BMGF, I have done a complete 180. The man has totally put his money and time where his mouth is and is using it for the benefit of mankind. If his legacy wasn't sealed for his work at MS, it certainly will be by what's being done by the BMGF. He will certainly be remembered in the future as the name Rockefeller is today.

Yeah unlike Jobs who never gave a cent to charity and who took a perfectly good donor liver just to get an additional year of living when someone else prolly could have lived a good decade or more from the transplant.

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2013, 14:48 jdreyer

I hated Bill when he ran M$. But since he quit and started up the BMGF, I have done a complete 180. The man has totally put his money and time where his mouth is and is using it for the benefit of mankind. If his legacy wasn't sealed for his work at MS, it certainly will be by what's being done by the BMGF. He will certainly be remembered in the future as the name Rockefeller is today.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2013, 10:03 Cutter

I would have asked Bill for a pile of dough so I could realize my dream of banging supermodels on my yacht in the south of France.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo