Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy birthday Abe Lincoln. Did you know the birthday of the 16th U.S. president has never been a federal holiday?

Federal Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: NYC Mafiosi.
Stories: 'Walking Dead' record broken with midseason return.
Meanwhile, in Brazil, spiders have taken over an entire town. Thanks brother19.
Student got a C+ and now seeks $1.3 million in lawsuit. Wanted a visual C++.
Media: Pixar's Monsters University is in session with its first full trailer. Thanks nin.
Corvette vs. Attack Copter Deathmatch. Thanks nin.
The Funnies: ActionTrip Comic Strip: Dead Space Survival Horror.
Follow-up: Chinese New Year.

View
26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

26. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 13, 2013, 17:22 Creston

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 14:02:
Creston wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 11:14:
Ho...ly... Fuck.

I would call the army once a minute until they finally showed up with some fucking flamethrowers to wipe all those fucking creepy bastards out...

You could drive over all of them in your pimped out rig!

With my new plates in the windows

I FUCKING --------- HATE SPIDERS

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

25. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2013, 09:16 Beamer

PHJF wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 19:10:

I know plenty of people that thought Season 2 was entertaining.

Plenty of people are fucking morons. See Identify Thief pulling $35 million this past weekend while Side Effects pulled $9 million.

No denying it. I wasn't defending the people who thought Season 2 was entertaining. It was a giant ball of crap and one of the worst television has produced.

I'm just saying that plenty of people enjoyed it, not that plenty of people were right to enjoy it. Season 2 objectively sucked. Objectively.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2013, 08:51 xXBatmanXx

Was also Fat Tuesday.....happy start of New Orleans slummers week....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

23. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 22:37 xXBatmanXx

Anyone get that Legend of Zelda Hardcover book that came out recently? Was thinking about adding it to my library....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 22:26 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 18:51:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 17:05:
Chris Dorner in a corner.

Gee, what do you think the Vegas odds are on him surviving? About a million to one? Lol!

We were talking about it at work tonight, heard that LA sent a few SWAT teams to help "look for him"....not so sure that is ok or a good idea.....just a huge conflict of interest and liability....bad situation all around. If I was in charge I would tell LA thanks but no thanks....they are saying the body is him. Hope it is over....ther will be a ton of scrutiny over what happened there. Not sure why they felt the immediate need to rush in. Could have let him sit there as long as they wanted - he wasn't going anywhere....we had a standoff last night that lasted 8 hours, a typical amount of time....oh well.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 19:10 PHJF

Plenty of people are fucking morons. See Identify Thief pulling $35 million this past weekend while Side Effects pulled $9 million.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 18:51 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 17:05:

Gee, what do you think the Vegas odds are on him surviving? About a million to one? Lol!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

19. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 18:48 xXBatmanXx

I thought the episode was really boring......i dunno....expected more from a return midseason....  

18. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 17:33 1badmf

NegaDeath wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 15:18:
1badmf wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 14:49:
could you imagine looking up slack-jawed at the masses of those bastards... and then one just falls into your mouth?!?

I'd be worried that the "sheet" they formed in the air came loose and fell down on me. A gentle blanket of webbing and spiders.

Oh god no I pictured it. Get out of my head. Get out of my head!

hahaha mission accomplished! and nin you have to post that pic bro. i love all kinds of grotesque, freaky, disgusting, fascinating! imagery.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2013, 17:41.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 17:05 jdreyer

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

16. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 15:24 jdreyer

Those spider webs are awesome.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

15. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 15:18 NegaDeath

could you imagine looking up slack-jawed at the masses of those bastards... and then one just falls into your mouth?!?

I'd be worried that the "sheet" they formed in the air came loose and fell down on me. A gentle blanket of webbing and spiders.

Oh god no I pictured it. Get out of my head. Get out of my head!

14. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 14:56 nin

I saw a picture of a spider in someones ear canal the other day...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

13. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 14:49 1badmf

12. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 14:05 nin

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 14:02:
Ho...ly... Fuck.

I would call the army once a minute until they finally showed up with some fucking flamethrowers to wipe all those fucking creepy bastards out...

He could deliver napalm!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

11. Re: Brazilian Spider Town Feb 12, 2013, 14:02 Cutter

Ho...ly... Fuck.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 12:47 Orphic Resonance

GAME OVER, MAN!

GAME OVER!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 12:16 NegaDeath

"Meanwhile, in Brazil, spiders have taken over an entire town."

Since we're in an Aliens mood today this is doubly appropriate:

Nuke the entire site from orbit, its the only way to be sure. That is pure nightmare fuel.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 11:24 Beamer

Which is odd, it was terrible. Beyond terrible. Nothing happened. I don't see how you can call it character development when it didn't bother developing any characters. The same cardboard cutouts had the same arguments for an entire season. The only change was that Rick started going nuts, but that was telegraphed. Zero development from anyone else.

Season 3 is much better, because stuff happens, but the characters are still shallow and empty.

And I wouldn't say anything about the showrunners understanding anything because the showrunners keep getting fired. People just like zombies and like a show about action, even if, again, nothing ever happens.

Part of its success comes from people like the aforementioned HR woman. I see LOTS of girls post about it on Facebook. Girls I know do not play video games or watch much horror, so girls that aren't very familiar with this kind of thing. Lots of similar guys, but it's the girls that surprise me more. And these people are so swept up with the novelty that they can ignore how terrible the characters are and how badly Andrea needs to be shot in the face.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2013, 11:17 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:23:
Wow, what a cunt. And that bitch wonders why she's not qualified to be a counselor. Total spoiled brat.
But...
Lehigh’s lawyers allege that Thode’s behavior in class was not acceptable for someone seeking a master’s degree in counseling. On at least one occasion, they said, she used profanity in class. Another time, she broke down crying.
What?

26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo