Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&As

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 08:55 nin

DangerDog wrote on Feb 11, 2013, 22:21:
Too many cooks in the kitchen...

I'm not going to lie - I'm going to get some enjoyment out of the plane crash reviews today. And then I'll top that off with some fanboy rage on boards.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 07:21 InBlack

Wow reading that interview took some effort. Im thinking this guy (Randy) uses a lot of coke. No let me rephrase that, I think that Randy uses a shitload of Cocaine!  

I have a nifty blue line!

7. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 07:05 netnerd85

How about another Duke Nukem game?  

6. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 03:19 eRe4s3r

Considering the whole point of an atmospheric processor is to generate oxygen via nuclear fusion processes I would put it pretty high on the "super volatile and massive explosion that vaporizes everything within 50km to 250km" scale...

The effect would be akin to a large impact event I guess? I find it pretty unreal that Hadleys Hope still stands and the damage they showed looks more like a normal explosion. There should be molten metal due to the heat and massive secondary damage due to rocks and assorted things being blown up and about.

5. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 12, 2013, 00:04 The Half Elf

I thought A:CM was a straight up Gearbox game, but you have at least 3 companies that worked on the game. The biggest glaring issue is the AI. You start off with a marine following you around, and you'll turn around and he's just gone. Seems he moves like the Flash and took off 2 hallways away from ya. This repeats as ya pick up yet another marine and you turn around and they are just gone and left your ass for dead.

But I do have a question for ya fine folks. If you blew up the atmospheric processor from Aliens, what do you think would happen to it, and Hadley's Hope?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 11, 2013, 22:54 eRe4s3r

He's probably gonna blame the pirates ,p

By the way, Wildman kickstarter is canceled maybe now he makes a game we actually want?

3. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 11, 2013, 22:21 DangerDog

Too many cooks in the kitchen...  

2. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 11, 2013, 22:13 Wallshadows

“It’s a big, ambitious game,” Pitchford explained. “Some of the other studios involved, we decided that these guys are awesome. They did a lot of really valuable work. We’re not contractually obligated to put anybody’s credits there, but we value talent and respect talent. We wanted to make sure that those logos were there and that work was represented. In big efforts, that’s not an uncommon thing. You don’t usually see it up front.”

We want you to blame someone other than us for what this game has become.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

1. Re: Evening Q&As Feb 11, 2013, 21:06 nin

Let's talk about them Aliens reviews, Randy!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo