Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Esquire's Interview with Megan Fox Is the Worst Thing Ever Written (ironically, beating out a VICE article). Thanks loonyboi.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 09:00 nin

Kajetan wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 04:52:
Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 01:38:
She was never that hot to begin with.
For me, Megan Fox has the sex appeal of an old worn sock. Its the emptiness of her expression, this liveless and superficial beauty, which does not move one single blood cell from one point of my body to another.

She was ok, but way overexposed. And she reminded me of a description of Milla Jovovich, from years ago, where they talked about how hot she was...until she opened her mouth and started talking (and her goofy assed laugh). And then it was like talking with a kid in kindergarten.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 08:54 Verno

I've never really understood her sex appeal either, way more attractive women on screen who don't need a fake tan and body spray to look good. She looks like a ritzed out hooker from a local club, complete with unattractive tattoos and gawdy jewelry.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2013, 11:05.

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

5. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 04:52 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 01:38:
She was never that hot to begin with.
For me, Megan Fox has the sex appeal of an old worn sock. Its the emptiness of her expression, this liveless and superficial beauty, which does not move one single blood cell from one point of my body to another.

4. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 01:38 Cutter

I recall some crew member talking about Transformers 2 and how she was the biggest stupid cunt in the world. Bitching about all the Egypt shots all the live long day. His gist was that so many people who could never afford to go there and see all this amazing history and here's some stupid little bitch who's getting paid an insane amount of money can do nothing but complain about being there. She was never that hot to begin with. Sexy is about smart, funny and everything buy spoiled chicks that are high on themselves.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 01:23 Orphic Resonance

Most of the "bombshell" chicks Ive met have also been batshit crazy. I dont suppose they need to be able to think for themselves, since they can get so far by just sitting there and looking pretty. Its like a kind of co-dependency between them and the rest of the world.  

2. Re: Into the Black Feb 12, 2013, 00:08 jdreyer

On the one hand, it's kind of unprofessional, on the other, it's written for Esquire, so maybe that's what they were going for? From the article:

"The symmetry of her face, up close, is genuinely shocking. The lip on the left curves exactly the same way as the lip on the right. The eyes match exactly. The brow is in perfect balance, like a problem of logic, like a visual labyrinth. It's not really even that beautiful. It's closer to the sublime, a force of nature, the patterns of waves crisscrossing a lake, snow avalanching down the side of a mountain, an elaborately camouflaged butterfly. What she is is flawless. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her."

My wife has an acquaintance who is actually drop dead model beautiful (and in fact used to be one). When you meet someone like that in person, it can actually be shocking (as it was for me the first time I met her). The mind struggles with the cognitive dissonance of being confronted with a reality that is too perfect to be real (and whatever else she is, Megan Fox is beautiful). So I could see how the interviewer could become enchanted and write all that crap.

All that being said, that's what an editor is for, to reign in the effusive lack of judgement that is that article. So, I can only imagine that it's all intentional.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Into the Black Feb 11, 2013, 22:53 Creston

That Esquire article is really old, so good job being punctual there, Vice. I think RPS linked to it like three weeks ago.

I will agree that it's a fucking TERRIBLE interview/article. Also, Megan Fox's hotness dipped by about 90 billion points when she let herself get knocked up by Brian Austin Fucking Green, and she's basically done in Hollywood, so there's really no need to glamorize her anymore.

Next hot girl, please.

Creston

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo