Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Dead Space 3 review Feb 10, 2013, 11:49 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, universal ammo in Dead Space 3? I guess we're repeating classic blunders of past games now, eh Visceral?

Oh well, was going to avoid this anyway because of the microtransaction/resource grinding nonsense.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. omerta Feb 10, 2013, 11:28 Orphic Resonance

it sounds really shitty to me from all the reviews ive heard, even from the description of the game in the ones that liked it

disposable levels, immortal characters, xp not tied to combat, crazy combat rules, no other gangsters to compete against, etc.

not sure why anyone would enjoy it, unless they are looking for a very "lite" experience, and i dont play those kinds of games

2. Re: Game Reviews Feb 9, 2013, 19:17 Cutter

Yeah, but from the demo it's easy to see it's a budget title. They were nuts to price it at $40. I'll grab it when it hits $10 but that's it.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Game Reviews Feb 9, 2013, 16:33 netnerd85

Omerta: City of Gangsters has divided the gaming media.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo