Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 9, 2013, 03:10 El Pit

Julio wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 18:19:
I love that Xbox 720 will supposedly have Win 8 on it, looks like PS4 will win the next generation.

Now, all they have to do is make all games playable with keyboard and mouse, and then even I would consider buying a console. Would be my first one since the Atari 2600!

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 8, 2013, 18:19 Julio

I love that Xbox 720 will supposedly have Win 8 on it, looks like PS4 will win the next generation.  

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 8, 2013, 17:37 NegaDeath

Honestly I think Sega escaping Microsofts clutches is a good thing if you look at it from a PC perspective. At least Sega still releases or publishes PC games. You'd be hard pressed to avoid getting spittle on your face when you ask a Microsoft rep about PC gaming.  

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 8, 2013, 14:32 Smellfinger

Creston wrote on Feb 8, 2013, 11:22:
Because sometimes gamers catch a break, and a nice thing actually happens to us.

I don't think Microsoft could have done more damage to Sega than Sega did to themselves. They went from being Nintendo's only rival to a generic third party publisher in less than a decade and they did it all by themselves.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 8, 2013, 11:22 Creston

Q: Why Did Microsoft's Acquisition of SEGA Fall Through?

A: Because sometimes gamers catch a break, and a nice thing actually happens to us.

Creston

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 8, 2013, 09:42 Redmask

Xbox 720 has Siri-like voice recognition?

People really need to walk back their launch expectations, every console launch brings a host of promises and new features to put on the side of the box. The majority are marketing bullet points that make no difference to the end user.

Shit like this.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2013, 10:50.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo