Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Screenshots

• Shadowrun Returns on VG247. Concept art from French site incapable of handling demand.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Screenshots Feb 5, 2013, 06:51 eRe4s3r

If you want a gritty dystopian Bladerunner world, why are you looking at Shadowrun though...

This is the art style Shadowrun PP had lately -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/a/a7/Shadowrun_duels_kyushi.jpg

Needless to say, i don't like Shadowrun (the PP version of it, anyway)

And by the way, this is a near perfect "style match" with the SNES version. So it is keeping with the style ^^ I don't much care about the graphic style because anything less related to the P&P art is going to be a win.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Screenshots Feb 5, 2013, 06:49 Dmitri_M

Reminds me of a more colourful Syndicate.

It's great.

2. Re: Evening Screenshots Feb 4, 2013, 23:06 nin

I like it. Also, bigger screenshots here.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Evening Screenshots Feb 4, 2013, 23:02 Cutter

Enh, I know I'm not alone in saying I'm not really "down" with the art style and the models. It's just too cutesy and doesn't do the Shadowrun world justice. I definitely want more of a gritty, dystopian Bladerunner world that a stylized WoW/JRPG game that looks like its target is the pre-teen crowd. I think going forward I probably won't be so quick to jump on KS projects if this the result.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo