Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Groundhog Day! Neither of the local celebrity rodent weathermen, Punxsutawney Phil and Staten Island Chuck, saw their shadows, a harbinger of early spring. Actually I assume it's other people looking for their shadows, as who can really see into the mind of a groundhog? And I don't know how it worked out like that, because it was sunny around here, but I'll take an early spring.

Traditional Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Frogout.
Links: The Latest 'Working Portal Gun In Real Life' Hack Is Pretty Damn Cool.
Stories: What time is the Super Bowl?: Answers to your questions about the big game.
Science: CDC: Beware the leafy greens, poultry and dairy.
Images: Velma from Scooby-Doo! + Obi-Wan Kenobi = Hipster Barista.
Media: Puppy Determined To Get On Treadmill.
The best part of my Day.
Mai lasciare microfono in mano ad una fan.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 19:59 SpectralMeat

Blue stuck in the groundhog day loop with Chevy Chase again!  

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 16:08 sauron

I'm a bit late with my prediction for the SB compared with the rest of the bunch here on Blues', mainly because I'm not sure who will win!

I'm going with the 49ers, but have a feeling it might not turn out as planned. I can see Kaepernick not finishing the game, and maybe Lewis getting called for a bad foul...

Welp, let's see what happens.

Kittens!

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 15:21 jimnms

I stumbled on some conspiracy theory BS on YouTube last night warning people not to go to the Super Bowl because the government staged the Sandy Hook shooting and is planning something at the Super Bowl. The evidence of this "theory" were clues hidden in the movie "The Sum of All Fears." Ucrazy

If the government or anyone were planning some act of terror, why would they put clues of their plan in some stupid movie and give people 10 years to find the clues before pulling it off?

Steam Profile

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 14:27 netnerd85

Phil!, Phil Connors?  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 13:45 Cutter

Early spring is the thing!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 13:13 xXBatmanXx

Made my chili today to bring to a SB party....2 bowls down, might not make it to the party.....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2013, 13:10 xXBatmanXx

Today is as much fun as the Chinese New Year....it never gets old!  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo