Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Prey 2 Countdown?

A website called alien.noire features a stylized graphic that neoGAF confirms is a countdown ending in 27 days. They also say it previously contained metadata saying this is the work of Bethesda Softworks and is related to Prey 2, though these references have since been edited out. Thanks VG247, where they also note a supererogatory tweet discrediting this, saying: "(Looking at the WHOIS, I'm a bit skeptical it is real. It's registered with Dreamhost, who is chiefly a personal domain registrar.)"

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 22:44 tomigun

Yes the ending was brave for a computer game, especially the scene your your girlfriend? and her father earlier on.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 21:49 beigemore

I really enjoyed the original Prey. What I've seen in the past of Prey 2 looked interesting, but confusing as to how they really relate. I loved Prey's tragic ending.  

4. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 19:04 Trevellian

It looked very cyberpunk, which is unfortunately my favorite genre (I say unfortunate only because of the lack of games set in it) so I was excited to see it released. I hope it doesn't suck but I won't get my hopes up.  

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

3. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 18:20 Sepharo

supererogatory eh?

Thanks for the new term Blue

2. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 18:19 Fugazi

Agreed. This gamed looked like it had some potential.  
The CRTC needs to be destroyed.

1. Re: Prey 2 Countdown? Feb 2, 2013, 18:01 theyarecomingforyou

I assumed that this project was dead but it would be nice to see it released. Let's hope this isn't a wind-up.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo