Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released

Double Fine announces, Amnesia Fortnight 2012, a collection of all five Amnesia Fortnight prototypes created during their annual prototyping project late last year. There will be boxed (autographed copies available) and downloadable versions of the package, which comprises Spacebase DF-9, Hack 'n' Slash, Black Lake, Autonomous, and White Birch along with a couple of other prototypes, two documentaries, and a soundtrack. This trailer introduces the whole shebang. Thanks Joystiq.

View
6. Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Feb 2, 2013, 13:51 saluk

Taking a break and working on other projects for a short time is a great way to jostle around those creative juices. By selling this, I wonder if they are hoping to put some of that money into Reds. A lot better than doing another kickstarter.

They are working on other stuff than Reds. For instance The Cave just came out, that was done by another team. This is also good for everyone to let all the different double fine teams work together.

Lets not be like publishers and get too concerned with the micro details - that's not why we have the privilege of being allowed to see those micro details. Obviously they were too ambitious, but I'd rather wait and get something better.

As with Reds, I think I am more interested in the footage than the games lol.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 2, 03:16 Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Tumbler
  2. Feb 2, 04:07  Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Sepharo
  3. Feb 2, 10:53 Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released wtf_man
  4. Feb 2, 12:38  Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released The Half Elf
  5. Feb 2, 13:01   Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released killer_roach
  7. Feb 2, 15:48  Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Dev
  8. Feb 2, 15:55   Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released shul
  10. May 9, 16:56    Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released nin
>> 6. Feb 2, 13:51 Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released saluk
  9. Feb 2, 16:27 Re: Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Released Dev