Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer

Game over man! A new trailer from End Game shows off the upcoming fifth expansion for Battlefield 3, the military shooter sequel (thanks BF3blog). The clip shows a dirt bike doing dirty to a helicopter and anything else that gets in its way. Word is: "Witness Capture the Flag gameplay featuring the all-new dirtbike from Battlefield 3: End Game. End Game is the fifth expansion pack for Battlefield 3, out March 2013."

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 14:36 <Electric-Spock>

Best looking FPS, with unfortunately the worst netcode ever. I don't see how people enjoy this game unless they are drunk and sprinting around aimlessly.

Hell, the browser based Battlefield Play for Free has better netcode. So sad, because this game could be fun.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 10:59 Bludd

Air Sup trailer for Premium members up at Battlelog  

11. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 08:26 eRe4s3r

Hehe.. did anyone playing NS2 notice this marvel of a change in a recent update?

Games will no longer start until both sides have a commander.

Or.. how to make sure I never touch NS2 again. Instead of the good way to fix this (AI Commander added that works based on voice requests where each player gets a certain amount of request points per X minutes) they .. FORCE PEOPLE TO PLAY COMMANDER who do NOT WANT TO.

How absolutely retarded is that.

10. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 07:35 InBlack

Bought Natural Selection 2 on Steam yesterday. Goota say its kind of MEH. The maps all look the same, the Aliens are the more interesting side, the marines just seem to run around around shooting their (very) limited arsenal, gotta say the gunplay is very underwhelming. I guess I was expecting a more "Battlefieldy" kind of game.

The aliens themselves are well thoughtout though, and seem more fun to play.

How did this game get 88% on metacritic?? Weird. Going to give a whirl a few more times but right now feels a lot like Brink...

I have a nifty blue line!

9. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 04:49 Optional Nickname!

Aero wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 23:36:
It's a real shame they didn't put bots in there like the earlier BF games so that you could play single player or with just a few friends in multiplayer while still having a large scale battle. Even though the AI was pretty terrible, that was still a lot of fun in BF2. I'm sure they could have done a decent job of it if they put their mind to it.

Version 1.5 of BF2 started the move to get you away from enjoying BF2 single player. v1.5 broke the AI commander function, purposely, so you would have to go on-line to get the 'BF2' experience.

Version 1.4 of BF2 is arguably still the gold standard of AI-assisted squad/company level modern warfare. I still play it.

8. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 02:22 TangledThorns

That was a pretty cool trailer, really sells the gameplay.  

7. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Feb 1, 2013, 02:01 eRe4s3r

play on infantry only servers.. isn't that hard

Kickass trailer.. ,p Dirt bikes may be meh, but capture the flag is definitely awesome. Brings back memories...

6. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 23:36 Aero

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 21:24:
Not looking forward to random people blowing up said dirtbikes and jets on my own team, but that's multiplayer these days.

It's a real shame they didn't put bots in there like the earlier BF games so that you could play single player or with just a few friends in multiplayer while still having a large scale battle. Even though the AI was pretty terrible, that was still a lot of fun in BF2. I'm sure they could have done a decent job of it if they put their mind to it.

My enjoyment of the online scene lasted all of about a week after the initial release. Bad as the AI was in BF2, it was still better and more fun to play with than The Children. It's a shame because it's fundamentally a cool good game. With enough of the right bunch of people it can be pretty epic.

5. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 21:24 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, DICE can sure make some sick BF3 videos. I bought Premium on sale like a month ago, looking forward to fooling around with the dirtbikes/getting annihilated in Air Superiority mode.

Not looking forward to random people blowing up said dirtbikes and jets on my own team, but that's multiplayer these days.

4. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 21:14 DangerDog

You missed out on a great game with Novalogic's Joint Ops, I always wish they had made a proper sequel to it.  

3. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 21:05 Shataan

I loath vehicular mil combat games. Always have. As soon as Novalogic intro`d vehicles, I quit the series. Then came the death of the onfoot experience.  

2. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 20:43 DangerDog

I can't fly the jets for crap, lawndart city. CTF looks like fun.  

1. Re: Battlefield 3 End Game Trailer Jan 31, 2013, 20:11 Kosh401

Fuck the dirt bikes, last few seconds show Air Superiority  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo