Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: More Big Picture Details Feb 1, 2013, 18:04 HorrorScope

System Memory: 8GB
Video Memory: 2.2 GB
CPU: 4x Dual-Core AMD64 "Bulldozer" (so, 8x cores)
GPU: AMD R10xx
Ports: 4x USB 3.0, 2x Ethernet
Drive: Blu-Ray
HDD: 160GB
Audio Output: HDMI & Optical, 2.0, 5.1 & 7.1 channels

Good deal, keep that ram as high as you can... We all win.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Forza Motorsport 4 February Jalopnik Car Pack Revealed and Trailer. Jan 31, 2013, 22:30 nin

Looks Like Sony Will Reveal The Next PlayStation On February 20.

Any bets MS will try and bump their announcement up? I can't see them not doing it...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: Forza Motorsport 4 February Jalopnik Car Pack Revealed and Trailer. Jan 31, 2013, 21:58 killer_roach

SirKnight wrote on Jan 31, 2013, 20:50:
They really need to add the 2014 Corvette Stingray to Forza 4, like GT5 did. I'd also like to see it in Forza Horizons.

But why do that when you can just reskin already-present cars and sell them for full price?

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 31, 2013, 21:25 Redmask

I don't know why Netflix doesn't put an end to that, I would be pissed if another company was holding back access using my API with a paywall.  

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 31, 2013, 20:51 PropheT

So just this weekend you can do on your Xbox what you can already do everywhere else? It's bad enough to hide Netflix behind the paywall of Live, but to incentivize it to sell the service when it's the only place you have to pay twice to use it... kind of messed up.  

1. Re: Forza Motorsport 4 February Jalopnik Car Pack Revealed and Trailer. Jan 31, 2013, 20:50 SirKnight

They really need to add the 2014 Corvette Stingray to Forza 4, like GT5 did. I'd also like to see it in Forza Horizons.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo