Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ROAM If You Want To

A new Kickstarter seeks a modest $40,000 to support development of ROAM, an eponymous online co-op action game from startup developer ROAM. ROAM (the developer) is a two-man team, including Ryan Sharr, recently laid off by Gas Powered Games amid the wild ride of the Wildman Kickstarter. Here's word on ROAM (the game): "You and up to three friends (online co-op) must scour a grim, ravaged world, where you have complete freedom to choose where you roam, what you do, and how you allocate and use the precious-few resources you will find on your journey. Every action in the game represents a choice - and each choice has pros, cons, and consequences." Thanks Eurogamer.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 11:14 nin

Necrophob wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 10:57:
This looks much better than Wildman.

Wow, no kidding. And I see they mention a SP option in the Q+A. I might have to contribute.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 11:02 Shineyguy

dj LiTh wrote on Jan 30, 2013, 10:01:
Ok, i had to put my money where my mouth is. I backed it. This game just has too many possibilities that pique my interest.

I backed it as well, at the $55 level. If I can get a few friends to join me in the game that'd be great. Kinda looks like a social Postal type game.

5. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 10:57 Necrophob

This looks much better than Wildman.  

4. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 10:51 Jivaro

+1 cool points to Blue for the B-52s reference.  

3. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 10:01 Deathhead

I also just backed it, the video to me was quite impressive for a tech demo.

2. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 10:01 dj LiTh

Ok, i had to put my money where my mouth is. I backed it. This game just has too many possibilities that pique my interest.  

1. Re: ROAM If You Want To Jan 30, 2013, 09:30 dj LiTh

Wow....that looks pretty damn awesome. Hope they get their funding and then some (as of this post they got 29k with 25days to go). Its looking like they'll get much much more than that. Good for them.  

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo